Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I liked that it had a 3000mW battery , and that you could move the home, back, menu etc keys around.

Also like the powerfull CPU :)

No doubt the best feature of this phone is the quad hd display!so sexy!

My favorite feature on the G3 is those hipster back of the phone lock and volume control buttons. If I had a penny for every time I accidentally locked my s4 I would be a millionaire.

The 3000 mAh user replaceable battery is probably my favourite thing about this phone. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck everyone!

The entire front of the phone in general has me blown away. The sleek bezels and the 5.5 QHD screen together have me very interested.

My favorite thing about the LG g3 is the new looking UI, the text messaging app looks pretty unlike the LG g2s (which I currently own) stock messaging app so I'm stuck with Google Hangouts which has its ups and downs.

Being an iphone user and loving my iphone. That review made me want that phone. It looked so sleek and the UI is actually really really nice. Usually what I like about apple. But now that has 1440p here I come lg. my favorite thing is the design and ui indefinitely.

I love the screen resolution

CPU - Intel i5 3570 - MOBO - Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI - GPU - EVGA GTX670 FTW - RAM - 2X4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz - SSD - 120GB Kingston HyperX 3k 

HDD - 1TB Western Digital Blue - CASE - Bitfenix Prodigy White - CPU COOLER - Coolermaster Hyper 101 - PSU - Corsair TX550M 

DISPLAY - Acer H236HL IPS - KEYBOARD - Coolermaster Quickfire TK (Reds) - MOUSE - Logitech G600 - HEADSET - Steelseries Sibera V2 - SPEAKERS - Corsair SP2500

It's a completely different phone and it really stands out among other phones. It's definitely a real eye candy.

Also first post long time lurker.

I love the very thin bezels, the back buttons and most off all the dual window function.
Thanks Linus for this giveaway and all your quality content.