Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Many people won't agree with this opinion, but for me my favorite part of the LG G3 is the LG Health. I've been trying to get into shape recently after my doctor told me that I'd have increased chance of a heart attack with my lifetsyle, and having something like what LG did built right into the phone is incredibly appealing. While I know there are some great third-party apps and hardware available, it's nice to think that companies think about that part of a consumer's life when designing phones.

Many people won't agree with this opinion, but for me my favorite part of the LG G3 is the LG Health. I've been trying to get into shape recently after my doctor told me that I'd have increased chance of a heart attack with my lifestyle, and having something like what LG did built right into the phone is incredibly appealing. While I know there are some great third-party apps and hardware available, it's nice to think that companies think about that part of a consumer's life when designing phones.

I think that huge battery is my favorite thing about it! The fact that it's user replaceable is pretty awesome. Dat screen is a close second though.

Good luck everyone!

I'm liking that this has 3 Gb of RAM. I don't think any other flagships have that besides maybe the note series.

Love the 4k Display, everything about. It seems like a really cool phone too.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

great phone! my favorite part is that you can record your cat's tail being sucked into a vacuum. jk

favorite part is being able to respond to text without leaving the screen you're on. great vid !

My best thing about it is that there is no way that i will ever afford since im a student- But my "favourite" thing about the phone is the 1440p screen and the buttons on the back :-D

the 1440p display and the size, the tiny bezels, its kind of a perfect phone for me.

It isn't necessarily my favorite, but it was one of the more interesting parts in the video.  It was surprised that Linus never changes his mobile phone's wallpaper.  Like..why..

My best thing about it is that there is no way that i will ever afford since im a student- But my "favourite" thing about the phone is the 1440p screen and the buttons on the back :-D