LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The knocking on the screen to wake it up the phone is a pretty cool feature.

I really enjoy this phone's camera the laser focus seems amazing !

Favorite feature is the clean customization options

I really like the screen on this phone as mine is only 720p. I also really like the custom LG skin, it seems really easy to customise and clean!

My favorite thing about the G3 is it's super sexy bezels and dat QHD display. Even thought it doesn't have much content for the display yet, it's SOOO good.

This phone is a beast, honestly I love all about it. But my favorite thing on it is the laser focus. I love taking pictures with my phone. No more multiple blinding LED flashes on low light! :D

Weirdly my favourite thing about the G3 is the UI. Maybe it'll be outdate when Android L comes out but I think it looks much prettier than stock android atm.

I really like the part where you specifically mentioned that you can reply without having to open the messaging app. and those sides without buttons! :)

hope i win!

• CPU Intel Corei7 3930k | Motherboard Asus RAmpage IV Extreme | RAM Corsair Vengeance 8gbX4
  • GPU Asus GTX680 DCUII 4GB | Case Corsair Obsidian 800D | Storage Corsair NEutron GTX 120GB SSD , WD Caviar Black 2TB
  • PSU Corsair AX1200i Platinum | Display(s) 3x LG W2252TQ | Cooling Corsair H100i  
  • Keyboard Logitech MK710 | Mouse Corsair M65 | Sound Philips wireless headset

I like the display resolution and size but I'm very pleased too that is a solid phone with a futuristic design,

I liked the very energetic comprehensive review and that badass mario kart in the background  :)

I really like the camera and sd card slot

My favorite thing is the small bezels, which you mentioned! Thanks for another great review!

The knock to unlock, simple as it may be, is arguably my favorite feature about the G3.  I look at it as compared to my S4, so knocking to unlock is a nice addition!

The back positioning of buttons and the gorgeous display are some top notch features.

Favourite thing about the G3 is that 2560x1400 display. Speaking of display I also really really really love that super thin bezel.

PC: i7 8700K / Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 / ASUS Prime Z370-A / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 / Corsair RM650X / Corsair H100i / Phanteks P400S / Samsung Evo 860 SSD / Peripherals / Etc: Steelseries Rival 310 / CM Storm Trigger (Cherry MX Browns) / MSi MAG24C / Sennheiser HD 6XX / Hyper X Cloud 2 / Jaybird X3 / Beats X /

Dell XPS 13: i7 7560U / Iris 640 / 8GB LPDDR3 / 256GB SSD

My absolute favourite thing about the g3 is the multitasking you can do on it. I'm a massive fan Linus!! please!

The high DPI screen, and removable Micro SD card :)

FreeNAS Media Server: Fractal Define R5 || Xeon E5 1620 || Supermicro X9SRL-F-O || 32Gb ECC || 24TB Raw :6x4TB WD Red:Raid Z2||
Asus DSL-N66U flashed DD-WRT

I love the design! Also ofc screen resolution ;)

My favorite thing is the smexi aesthetics of this phone. Dem bezels.

Only victors are allowed to live... this world is merciless like that.

Love that QHD screen and those bezels, good luck to everybody!

My favorite thing about the G3 is by far the screen and the overall design of the phone. Absolutely beautiful.