LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The placement of the buttons on the back is definitely my favorite thing.

My favorite thing is you can watch videos and text at the same time.

My favorite feature is the Snapdragon 801 :)

My favorite thing about the G3 was the screen (the whole screen so the size of it , the resolution , etc) and the customizable OS.

What i loved you ask ?Without a question the 13MP back camera ! Taking good quality photos and 4k video is the best way to save some of your memories !

My favorite feature is the customizability of LG's UI.

resolution is amazing. 1440p is so nice 

g3 is my wet dream. please I want one... its been a year I'm using Nokia 1200.  :(  :(

The main feature I like about this smartphone is LG's new and improved OS. Linus review defiantly showed the small things they've added onto their custom ui which I really really want to use like ,knock code, changing the soft keys and the keyboard, the keyboard seems like such a step up from the competition and would be a joy to use. Thanks for the Giveaway Linus and LG.

I like the plastic brushed back- really cool that they can do that!!

Don't the Korean models have antennas on the top?

Hope to win one!!

Super excited

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO CPU: Intel I7 4770k@4.25GHZ Cooler: Corsair H80i GPU: ASUS DIRECTCU II GTX 780ti RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB 2133MHz SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB HDD:Seagate 1TB SSHD 8GB cache Mouse:Corsair M65 Gunmetal Black Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

The super slim bezel is something that i really like about the LG G3! (:

My favorite thing about the G3 is the thin bezzels. Its almost like an edge-to-edge display, and 1440p, why not!

The Multi-split screen is amazing, and the ability to reply to texts without leaving the current app, is amazing.

I like high dpi res screen

i really like the buttons on the back

I run a blackberry so I guess they can try to use this to sway me to the Android side.

Fave things from what I saw:  probably the tap unlock, the customizable bottom buttons, and being able to take photos/videos from the same screen.

I like the idea of customization, but really can't be bothered to acquire a product that requires me to tear it apart to customize.

like I would never buy a civic just because it has so many potential mods... the car I want better fit me when I get it. 

So hopefully you pick me. because I want to give Android a shot, but am not quite ready to pay to leave a physical keyboard.

the tap unlock for sure is one of the top 3 features, my favourite feature is the tiny bezel, although in the future they will laugh we had bezels at all and these "features" will look archaic.

I love the water resistant part.  Actually I don't think that it's in there but I did like that they kept the buttonless'ish design.  Thanks for confirming that.

I really like the screen resolution

Love that sleek, clean and low profile design LG has going on =D

My favorite thing about the LG g3 is the new looking UI, the text messaging app looks pretty unlike the LG g2s (which I currently own) stock messaging app so I'm stuck with Google Hangouts which has its ups and downs.

I liked that it had a 3000mW battery , and that you could move the home, back, menu etc keys around.

Also like the powerfull CPU :)

My fav. thing about the review video/phone is the dual screen option. That looks it could be very Handy!

No doubt the best feature of this phone is the quad hd display!so sexy!

My favorite feature on the G3 is those hipster back of the phone lock and volume control buttons. If I had a penny for every time I accidentally locked my s4 I would be a millionaire.