LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The most exciting part of the video is Linus's date night with Slick. Mhmmm! In all seriousness, though - the ability to [almost?] fully customize the interface is awesome! 

My favourite things about it are those back buttons and amazimg face of the phone!

I want this phone because the screen is great and the design is awesome 
Good luck for all

My favorite thing about the phone is the SIZE and resolution of the display! The awesome back buttons don't hurt either.

My sure to thank LG for me for this giveaway Linus!

I lie my g2 so im going to love the g3 with 1440p screen

My favorite thing about the phone is the SIZE and resolution of the display! The awesome back buttons don't hurt either.

My sure to thank LG for me for this giveaway Linus!

Although the screen looks awesome, I love the buttons on the back and the super thin bezels!

I lie my g2 so im going to love the g3 with 1440p screen

Camera is way better than my htc one(m7). and my screen is cracked :(

Coolest feature would have to be the 1440p screen and I do like its software and looks. Who wouldn't want a phone like this? :)

Wow... 25 phones?? That's Crazy!

My favourite part about this phone would be the screen size... I've always suffered from having a small phone then when I once used a bigger phone from my friend it was a dream come true.

The LG skin being akin to stock android and the nice screen resolution are my favorite bits. LG's always fairly quality.

My favorite thing would either be the buttons on the back of the phone, or the fact that you can re-arrange the bottom on screen buttons. If only it had a 4.7" display... it would be perfect.

Teh backplate design +!+!+!+!+!++!+!+1

Why doesn't it come with a wireless charging backplate included?

merica

My favourite thing is the front look of the phone. Really clean looking and almost all of the space is used for the display. 

The customizability of the software and the dual window funktion are both stuff that I really think is awesome.

because it's better in every aspect to a iPhone!

Obviously the screen is a big thing but as you sayd, pretty much cant tell the difference fro fullhd and qhd, but more pixels is always fun.

Favourite thing for me is the clean looking UI and fast camera app.

Love your videos btw :D

The thing i like most about the LG G3 is the buttons on the back.

There is obviously a lot of things to like about the G3. My favorite would be all the customization features and options for the phone.

Many people won't agree with this opinion, but for me my favorite part of the LG G3 is the LG Health. I've been trying to get into shape recently after my doctor told me that I'd have increased chance of a heart attack with my lifetsyle, and having something like what LG did built right into the phone is incredibly appealing. While I know there are some great third-party apps and hardware available, it's nice to think that companies think about that part of a consumer's life when designing phones.

Many people won't agree with this opinion, but for me my favorite part of the LG G3 is the LG Health. I've been trying to get into shape recently after my doctor told me that I'd have increased chance of a heart attack with my lifestyle, and having something like what LG did built right into the phone is incredibly appealing. While I know there are some great third-party apps and hardware available, it's nice to think that companies think about that part of a consumer's life when designing phones.

I think that huge battery is my favorite thing about it! The fact that it's user replaceable is pretty awesome. Dat screen is a close second though.

Good luck everyone!

I'm liking that this has 3 Gb of RAM. I don't think any other flagships have that besides maybe the note series.