LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really wanna see that 1440p display in real life. I wonder if I can notice the difference between a 1080p phone. That's really what interests me most and why I would like to win one.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

The favorite thing about the phone for me is the laser focus! Something new that might improve the ability of the camera, time will tell if it is any good in the long haul!

the slim bezels, removable back and sd card slot

I love the design of the phone. The small bezels, the huge screen, and the back plate are all very very attractive!

I have big hands and LOVE the big screen

So many other people with just 1 post...

Anyway, my favorite thing about the phone is the hardware inside, amazingly powerful. My phone can barely run plants vs zombies 2.

So...many...pixels... Is it too many, of course not.

My favorite aspect of the phone would have to be the 2560x1440 resolution alongside dem thin bezels  :D

My favorite thing: removable back cover (and the features that are permitted by having it)

Here is to hoping i'm randomly picked! I'm throwing all my money at traveling to korea and getting a compatible phone would be a nice thing to take of my list.

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

me pls.. qhd display

like that resolution resolution and clean look

I love that you can flash kernel and firmware to get rid of LG's custom one. and prob gain performance. :D

4K video, seems like a good step in the right direction.

Nice to see phones are still becoming increasingly better.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 - Noctua NH-D14 | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Plextor M5P Extreme 256GB SSD

GPU - Asus AMD Radeon 6950 Direct CU II 2GB |

Seasonic 1000 W Platinum | Cooler Master 690 ii Advanced | Asus VE248H + VE248Q

My favorite thing about the lg g3 is the box tap password protection

it fits in my pocket, takes pictures and makes calls. That's what really count in the end  :)

I am excited for the volume buttons on the back and for the high customization.

My favorite part of the G3 and this review is LGs new amazing design. The new smaller bezels and large screen create a nice attractive phone.

i liked the Cat and the phone(apart from the overheating part)

My favourite thing about G3 would be that it is basically a G2, only bigger and better, much better that is. Having 3GB of RAM and 1440p screen also doesn't hurt.