LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about linus's (Linuses, Linusisis?) review of the LG G3 is the customization NavBar buttons. I mean sure, I can use third party apps to do that on various phones with softkeys, but to have the functionality built in, out of the box, is pretty sweet. I also love the look of the removable backplate! 

the fact that it is like a better note 3 in a lot of ways

well, nothing about the G3 I dislike. Look at that screen bezel, so much more screen space ratio compare to the M8

My favourite thing about this phone is the Android software and experience. After years of ios, this would be a refreshing difference.

I love that it has the potential for wireless charging. This is what I miss most from when I had the Nexus 4. (Now have the G2)

I use Nova launcher Prime on my S4 but with the G3 there will be no need to use Nova because the G3 already has nice animations.

It has an amazing build quality and I like the ergonomics especially with the buttons in the back.

For Me, what interess me the most, Is that Huge resolution screen, with the split\screen multitask friendly for sms\video I think it's a good option that lots of other compagny should start integrating!

Hope i get lucky I need a new phone! good luck everyone!

Thanks LG and LinusMediaGroup for an other awsome giveaway ! :)

GL everyone!

Favourite thing about this phone is that it's better than my previous 8 phones!

No, all kidding aside, my favourite thing would have to be the massive 5.5inch screen with those super sexy slim bezels. I have big hands, and to hold a phone comfortably for me is a challenge and a half. My current phone, Samsung Y Pro, is a small, thick bezelled hunk of crap. I have always wanted a phone that can sit in my lanky hands and not feel weird, and one where I don't accidentally mash buttons on the side, or have to reach for the very top of the phone to lock!

There we go, those are my favourite things about this phone.

Good luck to every one else who entered!

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the smexy, clean design! c:

Dat display 1440p 3000mAH just great phone :) 

AT&T user here! Favorite thing is definitely dat PPI. Backside buttons is a close second though.

the split screen function is awesome ,would love to text someone and get to watch videos on youtube all at once xD

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is that that buttons are on the back of the phone

I liked the camera part, Nice to see that switching between modes is fast and easy :D

The potential of wireless charging, also 2560x1440

My favorite feature of the G3 would have to be the hardware design. Those slim bezels are just gorgeous. Its good to see that LG is returning to the solid design focus of my Optimus G.

my favorite part was the copy and paste tool being able to copy more than one thing

My favorite feature would be the placement of the buttons. But I really like the wide range of different settings! ☺

The potential of wireless charging, also 2560x1440 screen

My favorite thing about Linus' G3 review was his comments on the software. The reason I usually stick with Nexus devices is because of my love for stock android. Seeing how LG's skin mostly builds on top of android, instead of making it feel like a completely different OS adds a lot to it's sexiness factor.