LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I recently switched my CPU monitor from 1080p to 1440p so i think that the feature that i like the most is the 1440p resolution, oh and the IR blaster because i really use the TV remote feature in my M7 so it would be good to keep.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the thin bezels. Doesn't make the phone feel like the Note line where the screen feels too big with the bezels.

I like that the resolution of the phone is 2X higher than my 24 inch monitor

My favoritt thing about the LG G3 would be the back buttons

After using a friends LG G2 for like 30 minutes, I already really like the back buttons.

Also the incredible screen res sounds pretty sweet!

My favorite thing is definitely the brushed plastic back. I hate the back of my S4 in terms of touch, but the easy to use sturdy removal of it is something I love. This phone seems like it would solve my problem.

The build quality is way better than any Galaxy device out there from what i could see from the picture, video and the reviews.But still if it was actually aluminium that would had been way better.

Umm how about Titanium, Titanium anyone.

I love the 2560x1440 display and how customizable it is alongside its no-side-buttons design

What I like the most about the video (and the phone) is those thin bezels that allows the phone, to have a big screen without being too big itself. I really liked that you could see in the video, how big it was in comparison to your hands, because you moved it around a lot. Anyway thanks a lot for having the chance to win the LG G3.

I like the bezel's, and nice design.

Love the idea of modability with wireless charging.

I have a few favorite things... Quad-HD screen, thin bezels, removable battery. Drool.

My favorite thing about the G3 would have to be the ability to multitask efficiently with multiple windows. The screen is nice and big for a guy like me who loves to watch HD movies on the go. The camera focusing is also neat when you need to take that quick still. I have had multiple LG phones: The LG Optimus G, Optimus G Pro, and now the amazing Nexus 5. It would be interesting to see how the G3 would compare.

The Battery and the back plate and the screen.

My favorite things about the phone are the dual screen mode and the thin bezels.

My favourite thing about the G3 is display size and resolution.

My favorite part is the large screen?
I've never owned a smartphone before so I'd have to try it out before giving an informed opinion.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

My favorite part about the LG G3 is that it combines the best things available right now. A 5.5 inch screen that comes in a phone that still is smaller than other phones with the same size screen and in some cases even phones with smaller screens. Removable battery, SD card slot, high specs. It has it all! Would definitely be a daily driver.

What i loved is the linus gif being showed on the beautiful 530ppi 2560 x 1440 display.

There are many nice features for using it for communicating and apps, and the screen certainly is a plus. However, I REALLY  like the laser auto focus feature on the camera, because I frequently use the camera on my phones and miss a lot of shots due to slow focus. 

I've always been fascinated with the back buttons and the ever so thin bezel on the phone. I think the design asthetics is the best feature of the phone.

And- as a Korean I would like to have a Korean version of the phone xD

Well well wellll..

My favorite , . . :D No sides buttons  :D and gorgeous design!

I love the gigantic screen and resolution

PC: i7-4770k - ASUS Gryphon Z87 - ASUS GTX 760 2GB - 16GB G.Skill 2133 MHz - AX760 - 256GB 840 Evo - 2TB WD Black - 1TB WD Green - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer - Bitfenix Phenom M - 230mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro

My favorite thing are the back buttons. :D

My favorite thing about the phone is the 1440p screen, it's a game changer!