LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite things about it is the absolutely stunning design and how well they made it look with the sexy tiny bezels and also the fact it has a user replaceable batter and the default cover is metal ;D

Also love the 2560x1440 resolution screen and the fact the Korean version has 3 GB ram as 2 GB has never been enough for me, I always end up cleaning my RAM all the time and trying to minimize it because I'm a perfectionist and I love making my already perfects products even more perfect ;D

My favourite feature of that phone is that glorious screen, perfect size imo :D

Great Review :D

Best thing about the G3 is the screen resolution.

Favourite thing I learned from the review is the customizable software buttons. That's awesome. Also for hardware, the camera and screen are the coolest upgrades compared to my Nexus 5.

CPU: i7 3770K @4.2Ghz | Heatsink: CM Hyper 212 EVO (Cougar Vortex PWM fan) | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V Pro | RAM: Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz 2x4GB | GPU: Asus 7870 Ghz | Case: Corsair c70 Arcitc White | Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 128GB SSD + WD Blue 500GB HDD

Favorite features:

Large screen with a high resolution

Large battery for long usage

Good multiwindow mode because I use that a lot

Very fast camera focus and quick video and photo buttons for those awesome action shots

Optional wireless charging

Very beautiful and clean looks

Rear buttons so I would stop locking my phone by accident

Very nice phone over all and a lot of cool features, too many I like for me to list

I really like the back buttons but the kind of middle ground between vanilla and tuned android also looks really nice :) thats a favourite.

The best thing is the construction and the big screen, as I always use my phone to watch YouTube videos!

I love how small the bezels are!

My favorite thing about this phone is the display and bezels. The pointer finger button on the rear is very innovative, 

My favorite thing about this phone is the display and bezels. The pointer finger button on the rear is very innovative, 

My favorite feature is its super-large screen-- something a little different from an iPhone.

Despite what some people might say, I think my favorite part is the middle ground LG has created between a super customized rooted experience and stock android.

Great review Linus. Cheers from Australia   :D

I've always been fascinated with the back buttons and the ever so thin bezel on the phone. I think the design asthetics is the best feature of the phone.

And- as a Korean I would like to have a Korean version of the phone xD

My favorite things about it is the absolutely stunning design and how well they made it look with the sexy tiny bezels and also the fact has a user replaceable battery and the default cover is metal ;D

Also love the 2560x1440 resolution screen and the fact the Korean version has 3 GB RAM as 2gb has never been enough for me, I always end up cleaning my RAM all the time and trying to minimize the used ram because I'm a perfectionist and I love making my already perfect products even perfecter :DD

The best thing I like about this phone is its massive display

Great review Linus. Cheers from Australia  :D

My favourite is the multi item clipboard, it is surely god sent, at least for me!

Being a LG G2 owner, I love that they've kept the unique features that the G2 had. My favorite thing they've added of course is the 1440p SCREEN!!!! Being a photographer, I'm looking forward to the laser focus system and other updated features in the camera area.

I am definitely excited for the rear buttons. I'm down for change.

Hello Linus,

i like most the Dual-Window on the LG G3. It is an impressive feature that I miss in my current smartphone. So you can work with 2 Apps at the same time, this can be very usefull in different situations. Also the performance which i miss so much on the Huawei P6 its so laggy, will probably great. The display size is no problem for me, i also like to watch movies on the phone so i can live with a larger display size and may some issues.

Sorry for my bad english, iam from Germany. I appreciate your Videos very much and keep up the good work. Also waiting for more Twitch Streams, they are very informative and entertaining ;-)

Greetings

Will

My favourite part of the LG G3 is the tiny bezels.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the 1440p display. I recently purchased a 2K monitor, and I LOVE it. So I would love to complete my setup with a 2K phone. :)