LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about the phone is the ultra thin bezel.

Great review Linus and team

My favorite feature is the rear buttons, I'd love to not accidentally mash them =D

The buttons on the back of the phone look amazing compared to the side buttons on my GS3, I also like the amount RAM so I can rival my desktop for chrome tabs :D

I love the launcher LG uses, very customizable without losing the look of vanilla android

Hell, the "no side button" thing is enough to win me over... along with dem displays... (my favorite things about G3)

My favorite feature from this revieve has to be the buttons on the back, because they seem more airgonomic and better placed, and also the dual window feature and the floating text. Most phones dont come with it, but this company is starting to learn what the customers really want. their design is getting better and the screen is looking beautiful, the only thing that would make it better would be a snap dragon 805 but nothings perfect i guess.

In the review I like Linus take on the brush plastic back being a nice middle ground between metal and the usual plastic. It gives the device the look of metal but the versatility of plastic. I personal love the slim bezel.

My favorite thing of the g3 is the design. That metal finish is simply beautiful. I really like this phone.

favourite part about the phone is being able to reply to messages without closing the app

The most amazing part for me is the 5.5 inch 1440p screen :D

That would be a really good upgrade from my Xperia S.

Favorite thing is definitely the aesthetics and design of the G3, It's just such a looker! and a QHD screen to boot!

"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Tricky, I'd have to say my favourite feature about the G3 is either laser autofocus, which I would find very useful as I tend to take my pictures on my phone in a hurry (I usually have to be somewhere else at the same time) or the adjustable keyboard with the numbers on the top, making it a lot more practical than flicking between the characters board and qwerty board.

However, not having a back on it that already supports wireless charging I feel is a major let down, as then you still have the option, but you don't have to spend an extra £20+ on a back and charging pad. I'm sure LG, like Nokia have, could have sorted it out and still made a tidy profit on each phone.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I love the 1440p screen as well as the knock-on and knock-code feature. I also love the much simpler and more flatter UI.

the thing about the lgg3 is it is a really nice middle ground between stock android and everything else and the buttons on the back they are great 

My favorite part is the buttons on the back. I have the same problem on my htc one(m7).

Also great review like always :)

I love the increased screen denisty

I definitely like the separate buttons for video and photos. Why is this not a more common thing?

I'm torn between the removable backplate and battery and the overall design of the phone which takes the HTC One M8 and a phone like the GS4 or 5 and makes a classy phone without making it heavier with the metal, or cheap with the plastics.

My favorite thing about this phone is the 5.5" screen with similar body dimensions to current 5" smartphones. I'd gladly use this LG g3 that i hope i win over my current SMG-900A! good luck everyone!

Love the back buttons and display, but anything is better then my sony xperia

Customizable software without the bloat and feel of Samsung's TouchWiz? SOLD

That gorgeous 5.5in display plus the incredibly thin bezel.