LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really like removable back cover...so i can easily replace new or extended battery to run this giant......

My favorite thing about this phone is the buttons on the back which makes them easy to press

My favorite part of the phone is the high resolution screen on the phone. Also the screen isn't cracked to oblivion like my current phone. 

My favorite part is obviously the 1440p screen, especially with its amazing 530+ pixels per inch. :)

My favorite part of the phone is the high resolution screen on the phone. Also the screen isn't cracked to oblivion like my current phone. 

My favourite part of this review is amount of customisable stuff that you can do with the G3. This is in comparison to my Xperia T though, so maybe not so much with some other newer phones. For example, I've never seen a phone that lets you change the settings menu layout and the lock screen animation thing.

My favourite would be the knock code! That's one interesting feature.

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!

Definitely the UI, I know some might not love it but I do :) 

I think the best feature is the possibility to remove the back cover and the battery. Plus the G3 is surprisingly small considering it has 5.5 inch screen. I would have liked to see the speaker to be located at the front though.

Intel i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz | Asus GTX 780 SLI | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + 6TB WD Red | Asus Xonar Phoebus | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 900D | Win 8 Pro 64-bit | 2 x Dell U2412M | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G602

it about time a 1440p phone display is out, all i want now is a 2160p display

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

My favorite part of the G3 from the review is the user removable 3000 mah battery.

My favorite part of the G3 is the screen size to front percentage. most of the front is a screen :D

Good luck all!

I really like the clean look on this phone and I like how the buttons are on the back

In the past I have dispised lg's quick memo and optimus ui standard of android however dispite it still being bloated it's flat modern esthetic does make it more appealing. That said the design UI is probably my favorite part of the g3.

Gaming PC: • Intel Core i5 4690k • G1 GTX970 • 8gb Kingston Hyperfury • 500GB Raid0 EVO • 3TB Barracuda HDD • Corsair RM750 • Dark Rock Pro 3 • NZXT H440 White • Logitech K360 • Deathadder • LG24MP55HQ  

My favorite thing about the phone is the unique software. 

My favorite thing about the phone is the custom android... the options you get for customization are mindblowing

My favorite part of the review was the discussion and showing off of the screen.  1440p is just dead sexy, and 530+ pixels per inch? WOW!

Thanks Linus! (Fingers crossed!)

My favorite part of the g3 has to be the customization. I've been waiting for a long time for a phone that you can edit the keyboard and change the on screen button layout. I don't use the multitasking feature much, so when companies prioritize a button for that over a menu button, it gets very frustrating.

I own the G2 and I love it. I am really looking forward to the G3 because it seems to be a more refined and perfected version of the G2, which is exciting for me. 

the password without the numbers to unlock the phone :OO I look like alien technology to me AHAHAHAHA

Pixel. I like pixels. 1440p in a monitor is already very impressive, I can't imagine how will it be in the 5.5in display!

And the buttons on the back.. I almost have my ears blown up because I pressed on the wrong button when trying to lower down the volume before a very loud scene....

Ergonomics is a huge one; how the buttons are placed really makes it a selling point and a very unique approach in my book. That alone sets the phone apart from the others aside from the amazing 2560x1440 display.

Buttons on the back is a good feature, probably my fav thing, oh and also the 1440p screen ovbiously.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

My favorite part about the phone from what I could gleam from the review would probably be the thin bezels. Thanks for making this giveaway happen!