LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The ppi ratio is by far the biggest selling point on the phone

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is that 3000 mAh battery, I remember watching Slick's review of the G2 and how he didn't have to keep charging every 6-7 hours like i have to with my phone. I seriously have to keep my cord with me everywhere i go :(

I love it when company works on the battery and not just only how powerful it is.

I'm a big guy (6' 3" or 192CM) and the things I like about the LG G3 are the screen size and LG's custom UI, currently I use a Note 2 and it fits perfectly in my big hands.

I'm a huge fan of the option to add additional storage, removable plastic back, and removable battery... I don't get people who buy phones without a removable back and a slot for additional storage. what do you do when you have to force the power off on the phone??

My favorite thing is buttons on the back.

My favourite thing about this phone is the nice UI LG added overtop of stock android. The cuztomizability is great!

My favorite thing about this phone is the android skin that they have used, yes it does have a lot more amazing features howver that design looks so much nicer that the horrible touchwiz that is on my S4.

Wow! i really like the placement of the back-buttons and dat 2k screen! The annoying top-button of the iphone is really bugging me.

Also, can we get some more standardized video footage on your videos? i'd like to see a real comparison between different phones, even if YouTube butchers it.

The awesome custom ROM feel to the phone is very attractive :D

My favorite thing about this phone is the android skin that they have used, yes it does have a lot more amazing features however that design looks so much nicer that the horrible touchwiz that is on my S4.

Apart from that 1440p display, I think the back buttons are a really good idea!

my favorite part of the review is you sucking up your cats tail and it not doing anything in response. as for the phone i would say the design, it is a very clean and simplistic design and i like it.

my favorite thing is how sleek it is with thin bezels and on screen buttons the screen stands out more  

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

Without any doubt the 1440p LCD display. Unbelievable!!! WOW. :o  :o  :o

The tiny bezels, buttons on the back, along with the resolution, and overall size of the phone are my favorite parts. It's just stunning overall.

To be honest the sleek look of the phone, as well as the customization does it enough for me. The specs are just a much added plus. I've been a fan since the LG G2, so I guess you can say I'm loyal to the G series. 

I think the best part about the phone is the 530 ppi display with the option for 4k video

I love all the aspects of the phone and wanted G2 but didn't have the money for it. I am t-mobile so I could use it. My favorite feature of it is the customizable features. By this I mean the settings menu and the key board. I like having the options.

the back button and exterior design is awesome !!!! :D

my  favourite thing about the G3 is that i doesn't run touchwiz 

Hello Linus!

My favourite part is the Resolution and size of the screen. Never had such a big phone though. 

Regards,

Vadim Rob

I love the Screen! and the CPU! and the camera! and the handy feature to reply to mgs quicker.. :) 

For the average consumer, the software matters, for me it doesn't. The physical attributes count and I like the chin of the device, it just looks right to me.

Comb it with a brick

I love the Screen! and the CPU! and the camera! and the handy feature to reply to mgs quicker.. :) 

Favourite things about the phone Micro Sd ,Removable Battery and of course The fact its a korean model and I'm planning on moving to Korea when I finish college next year I think I'd cry with happiness if I win this phone.

@LinusTech please I would love you forever :)

Ask @MyInnerFred or someone from the anime club how much I love Korean stuff xD

Yup... he's a absolute fanatic. 

He'll probably go insane if he wins the phone~

VGfh2Pb.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^