Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The back facing buttons are a massive step forward, which is much better than flagship phones with 5'+ screens with top facing buttons. Great innovations imo.

Of all the features, my favorite is the fluid user interface design.

Other than that, almost all of the features of the G3 compel me to want to buy it. That is if I had the money...

Probably my favorite thing about the LG G3 is that there are no buttons on the side of the device. The buttons are located on the back of it which would make it comfortable to reach.  

I like the tap to unlock and the buttons being on the back.

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

I love the Idea of the back buttons, and the front looks pretty damn sexy too

And who could forget, Lé Pixels!

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

I love the knock to enter, I'm always too busy to try and swype in my password to check notifications and a simple knock would be awesome! My favorite part of the video itself though is the TARDIS in the background!

That resolution seems awesome for a phone

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

My favorite feature of the g3 is the sexy ass design of the phone. They managed to get a 5.5 inch screen and still maintain a size that's not too big.