LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite feature of the g3 is the sexy ass design of the phone. They managed to get a 5.5 inch screen and still maintain a size that's not too big.

My Favorite thing about the G3 are the slim bezels!! I love how its 75%+ screen on the front.

My favorite thing about it is the sexy bezels like omg

My favorite new feature about the LG G3 is their software. I love how they twisted android into something much more cooler and easier to use!

My favorite new feature about the LG G3 is their software. I love how they twisted android into something much more cooler and easier to use!

My favorite feature is the massive 2560x1440 screen.

The main feature I love about the G3 is that screen! Dammmm! It's has such a huge display and super high PPI! And the screen bezel is so small that it so sweet! Hopefully I am able to win this phone to watch my favourite movies and play my favourite games on this gorgeous phone!

My favorite thing is the super slim bezels.

Out of the vast array of different aspects that make the LG G3 truly a stunning god sent piece of machinery.The thing I 

like the most about this device is the sheer amount of customisabilty.With smart phones these days,despite the serious 

hardware they tend to be packing, we often find that the software is lacking in terms of its customisabilty. For tech 

lovers, making their tech custom suited to their preferences and tastes has always been something they hold dear to them 

and is something they take great pride in. It goes without saying that there will be many others with the same device as 

you but by customizing that device and expressing your individuality to carry some of your flair and to work exactly how 

you want,it can trigger an immense feeling of satisfaction and it can truly be called your own. I find the degree to which 

the LG G3 does this, to be mind bending and an enjoyable experience. Due to this, LG has saved its users the trouble and 

pain of being faced with a dull and otherwise straight forward user interface that has to be changed by installing custom 

ROMS which is a painful and tedious process.

I love that 1440p Scren and Also the Premium Feel. 

my most favourite thing is the version of android it is running, i think it is a good balance between stock and other versions.

Nice review, but you didn't really talk too much about the sound quality which surprised me.
Hmm now on to the thing(s) I like about G3.
That whole customization aspect is really the thing that sparked my interest the most, since I really like to personalize my phone and adapt it to my needs. And that 3000 mAh battery seems nice, like it could handle some heavy load on that 1440p display. And the last part, that design, damn so nice, LG really stepped up the game.

P.S. Why the hell didn't I register fo this forum before ? I really suck...

what is not to like? although i think my favourite thing is the laser auto focus feature. nice and snappy.

also a side question, is the carrier compatibility due to the whole LTE/Edge compatibility issue?

My favorite thing is the super slim bezels.

1440p on a mobile... now we're talking!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

My favourite thing is UI changes, look much better than HTC's or Samsungs efforts.

The slim and minimalist design is by far the most attractive feature is the G3!

It renders /r/pcmasterrace at master race resolutions.

Well for me the best thing so far is the semi-vanilla android it has, love when i can tweak thing without much troble... like costum launchers or unlocking... good luck to everyone!

What I like most about the LG G3 is the removable metal back-plate. I dont like using a plastic wedge, and risking damage to the components during a battery replacement process in smart phones.

The best feature for me is the camera, especialy the insta-capture and the ability to change to video mode instantly. The g3 looks really good and I would love to own it. :)

My favorite thing is the UI - so customizable!

I like that you could record slow motion movie with audio! :) Pretty cool, it's going to be fun to use that.

I can see how the split-screen feature can be extremely useful especially on that epic screen .