LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite feature of the G3 is the fact that it is HUGE, my current phone is a two year old sony xperia p (crap phone) so it would be great if i won this one :D

The look of the phone (fake metal backcover)

I love the 3gb of ram and the back buttons.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the super small bezels on the sides. Not having the buttons on the side allows the bezels to be super small, so you can feast your eyes on that beautiful display. It also makes the phone pretty small for its considerable screen real estate. I hope I can get my hands on one.  :D

Because I often miss phone calls due to miss pushing volume buttons when putting phone back, I really love the buttons on the back. The removal back is also a very nice feature which are removed in so many new phones :(. But most I like the changeable soft keys. This is really cool. Hope this helps LG to let them know what we, the customers, like and what they should need to push forwards.

My favourite part is the back buttons! They make handling the phone much more enjoyable!

The design language with the display as the principal character is great, I wish all follow this fashion.

All the customisation on a default android version, great not to mention all those sliders <3

530+ PPI ? Waaaaaaaaaaaat :D
That's monstrous compared to m480 x 800 pixels, 4.3" (~217 ppi pixel density) phone :D

My favorite part is the 5.5" 1440p display along with it's such thin bezels. 

At this point, most features seem to triumph over my lonesome little S2. But I few of the highlights I definitely want to see for myself is that massively pixel dense screen, my god, over 530 PPI! 

I am glad to see that it has a removable battery, as I often replace and keep spare batteries, and the possibility of wireless charging is also a plus. 

My favorite thing about the phone is that it looks really well built, and that a lot of the phone is taken up by the actual screen thanks to the thin bezel. <3

I'm also interested to see how such a high resolution would work on such a "small" phone.

I don't care too much for the UI, but it looks nice, not being too overloaded with gimmicks or features that detract too much from core Android and that noone really uses anyway, etc.

The 5.5 inch display at 1440p and thin bezels.

Seems like they put a lot of thought into giving users a wide variety of customizations and settings.  

It has to be the buttons on the back and also the the screen resolution, that I love about this.

I need a new phone, I have a 5 year old phone.   .sad face.

my favorite part on that phone has got to be the back buttons i mean come on thats pretty legit.

I love the crazy resolution! Huge fan of the G2, would love to win to upgrade to the G3!

I love the rear-positioned volume rocker and power button!

My favorite part is the optional wireless charging! I want all my devices to work with the same pad, and my iPhone 5 sticks out. I think I'm ready to come to the dark... er, light side? Either way, I'm ready for some Android and this would be a great way to get started. I really appreciate all the reviews, Linus!!

I liked the 3 GB RAM on this LG phone. G3 Has even more RAM than my PC. :P

I like the screen size on the G3, I really love big screen phones <3