LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

i love that there are no buttons on the side!

2560x1440 screen plus it's 5 inches and I enjoy BIG PHONES.

Your no nonsense explanation of extra features, wut ez home button? That aside I would love one of these guys. 

I think it's great that you can rearrange the bottom bar, that's so useful! Killer feature :) Nice looking phone overall.

Thanks for the giveaway Linus & LG :)

My favorite thing from g3 is.... can i say everything????

this is, by far, the best phone i've ever seen, i was inloved with sg note 3, but this monster came out and caugh my attention... i dont care if it would work on my carrier, i will love him that much that i think i wont use it for calling, never,,,

one of the many features that captivated me was the rounded flip cover, or the pixel density, or the 3gb of ram, or.. everything... i hope i can win one of them, i know my chances are low bc im in colombia, but, my hopes are there...

dat dual window  :wub:

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson  :D  

The super small borders

Coltrane

-Colorado Gamers

REMOVEABLE BACK! Sorry its very exciting to me to be able to swap batteries and upgrade storage finally! My G2 is the best phone i have ever used!

I like how the screen is bigger and more HD than Uranus. 

FX4130 | MSI 970A-G46 | XFX 7870 

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the overall size of the phone with the screen that's 5.5"

Favorite thing is that it has 3gb of ram cuz I wuve ram

I am a happy wuffy

My favorite part of the phone was the display resolution!! Holy cow that's high rez!

Watching videos while texting would be a must buy feature for me

I honestly really like the UI's customizability as a default launcher. You don't see that too often.

My favorite thing was the amazing screen. It may not be noticeable to the human eye but being able to push the limits and advance in technology is always a win for the company and for us consumers. We will get more for our money and hey maybe 2560×1440 will be supported by mobile YouTube soon.

My favorite part about the LG G3 are the volume and lock buttons on the back of the phone. I'm constantly hitting the volume rocker on my Galaxy S3 when I lock it with one hand. Also the ability to respond to a text without closing an app is a big one for me.

it would be the rear buttons, especially for me who has smallish hands :)

ALL DEM PIXELSSSSS

the swappable battery is pretty sweet too

The back buttons :D

CPU: Intel Xeon E5320 @1,86GHz | MOBO: A random HP MOBO… | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR2 | GPU: NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800 | CASE: HP xw6400 workstation case | PSU: Random HP PSU| [spoiler=

HellFire (1st build)] CPU: Intel i5 4690k | MOBO: MSI Z97-G45 GAMING | RAM: GSkill Ripjaws X 2X4GB | GPU: MSI GeForce GTX770 GAMING (2GB) | CASE: Zalman Z11 PLUS HF1 | PSU: Corsair CS550M | FANCONTROLLER: NZXT Sentry 2 | Storage 300 gb WD VelociRaptor/ 1TB WD caviar green|

mouse/keyboard: CMStorm Devastator | Headset: Plantronics RIG|

If you need me, just quote me!

i think my favorite thing about the phone is the camera app's quickness.  I have the M7 with the latest sense and i agree that the app is clunky to change between modes.  

my favorite thing about this phone is how you can change the buttons on the bottom of the screen and the wireless charger option for the phone