LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

It definitely has to be the amazing screen!

i love the big screen and onscreen menu buttons(i hate soft touch menu buttons) 

PooKloo For Slick

My favorite thing about the phone is the 1440p display.

i really like the design of it, it look a lot better then those other plastic android phones 

My favorite thing about the G3 is that it fixes all the things that were not-so-good about the G2, and i loved that phone :D

My personal favorite thing about the LG G3 is the clean and simple design of the phone and the tiny bezels.

My favorite bit is the 1440P screen. I run into issues when using kainy with my desktop because I have that optimized for a 1440P screen.

oh, and the buttons on the back are awesome. would make changing the volume in my pocket a breeze.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

My favorite part is the easyhome option to actualy make calls. because...that's what they are!

I really enjoy the design of this phone- from the clean aesthetic to the button design, this is a seriously gorgeous device!

.......plus my Nexus 5 just shattered and I would love a new phone :P

The 500+ ppi display will be a orgasm in my eyes, buttons on the back is a genius idea. I've been using lg nexus 4 for little bit under 2 years and love it! I would like to try out and have the next generation LG smartphone!

the best feature is the removeable back plate with changeable bettery. and the customization in the settings

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

My favorite feature is the ability to have two apps open at once, you have no idea how useful that would be to me.

I love that it's a phone which can consistently send and recieve calls, doesn't vibrate at random, nor does it have dead spots on the touch screen... which is more than I can say for my ancient Treo 755p.

The phone in genera is going to be a very nice upgrade from my iPhone 4S!! The screen though.....looks amazing and the camera seems to be very cool as well

I love the high-resolution screen! Man, 1440p...

i5 4670K | Noctua NH-D14 | Z87 Gryphon + Armor Kit | ASUS R9-280X | Corsair 350D | Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | XFX Black Edition 80+ Gold 750W | Dell P2314H 

i really like how you can swap the bottom buttons around, so you can have it however you like

The customization of the phone looks really cool...even for android.

Favorite thing is the wireless charging and removable battery. I miss the days that I could hot-swap a battery when it's dead. Wireless charging is a must add the technology is becoming more efficient. My HTC one m8 impressed me greatly, but I believe this phone can do justice.

Well, I'd have to say comparing it to my dinosaur-phone I have now, the best 3 things I'd say I like the most are: The screen size, the customization, and defiantly the amount of RAM  ^_^

The brushed metal of the phone looks amazing! 
Also from what i see i really like the camera options. (Hope i can win to retire my Lg Optimus one!, sigh)

My favorite thing about the LG G3 would have to be the buttons on the back of the phone. I always hit the buttons on the side of my Note II so having them on the back would help with that so much. Oh and thanks to LG for sponsoring this giveaway! 

Yeah... sorry I own a Macbook guys... It was cheep, I swear!

I like that the os is so much more customizable than stock android