LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

i like the very high resolution and the laser focus!  ;)

I liked the screen resolution and the ability to remove the back cover in case I need to replace the battery. Also the UI seemed very user friendly.

My favourite feature about the LG G3 is the 5.5" 1440p screen that can beat any other phone's screen.

I just really like the back buttons and i want to try them for real , the sexy hardware 

My favorite thing about this phone is the screen. Its huge and has so many pixels, its looks so good :D

I really like the possibility to edit the on-screen control keys, the thin bezels and the screen. Knock code, adjustable keyboard B)  and so many possibilities to personalize the phone are also nice. As stated in the video review, LG did a great job with this one, imo.  :D

The G3's bezles are so slim! They make the phone really sexy. That resolution is also amazing! 

The thing I like the most about the LG G3 has to be the software. It is a nice balance between stock Android and all those stupidly customized skins from Samsung or HTC. It is more customisable with the keyboard and other software, but it looks a lot like stock Android. The other thing is the screen. It just looks stunning with how big it is and the high resolution.

My favorite feature is the 2560x1440 screen and the camera.

IDK, to me, the 1440p seems like a waste. All it does is drive up the price of the phone, and waste battery life. The pixel density is already so high on all 1080p phones.

what i liked the look of most about the G3 from linus's review was simply the amount of innovation that has gone into it, and all thos great features in the options menu for power uses. the fact that they have pretty much answered one of the biggest problems with these larger screen phones by putting the buttons on the back is actually mind blowing that no one else has stolen it (same with how htc has the speakers on the front). it just seems so straight forward and simply solves the issue. 

i can see a use for the bigger screen and the UI looks far better than what im use to at the moment, what is a iphone 4. the g3 and many other phones nowadays just make that look like a toy, and a dinosaur in its own right.

would be over the moon to win one, never won anything over 5$ before so yeah...

My favourite thing has to be the ultra-narrow bezels. Big screen in a small-ish body, you can't go wrong with that!

Love the laser sensor, and camera quality. Can't wait to vacuum my dogs tail in HD. 

I have a lg g2, damn, those back buttons tho, I really need dat g3... I REALLY WANT IT

Btw, how much does that amazon link help? I've been using it on a lot of my recent orders :D

I love the quad HD screen and the back buttons. I hope the apps catch up soon so everything can be super crisp. I wish it didn't over heat though :(

I like the buttons on the back and QHD display the most in lg g3

my fav thing from the video, dat screen. DAyum. It looks crisp as.

Such pixel, many glitter, wow, very phone , amaze

My favorite part of the G3 is having the buttons on the back of the device. I have been using the G2 for about half a year and grown to enjoy these buttons a lot more than have the buttons on the side of the device like normal phones. Also the that display is quite pretty.

I don't think 1440p is very useful, but I like the customization options of this android version!

I'm more of a stock android enthusiast, but I like what LG has done with the customization.... Besides some bloatware that I would remove, I think the skin is good looking and fluid. 

i really like the design of this phone which would be my favorite thing and the 2560x1440 res & 4k recording are cool things to have on a phone :).

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

Gotta love the camera and THE SIZE! 

(size matters)

It certainly seems better than my Note 3's one, i had to buy different lenses to it just to make it work better

The close zoom is terrible, that laser detection on G3 is certainly interesting... 

Also, picture might be related

post-93852-0-41528500-1404315865_thumb.j

I love the 1440p display (of course), but what I low most is the exterior design and the slim bezels.