LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really like the customisability of the software! The fact that it might support wireless charging is also pretty cool.

the thin bezels are my favourite part of the G3 

My favourite feature would of course be the amazing 1440p screen with those thin bezels :)

My favorite thing is the tiny bezel and rear mounted lock and volume rocker.

Intel i7 5820K Asus X99-A | G.Skill 2133MHz 4x8GB | Asus STRIX GTX980 | 500GB Samsung EVO 840 | Corsair AX760W | Qnix WQHD Matte | Windows 10

My favorite thing is how much tweaks/customizability this phone has. 

I love how you can customize the bottom buttons!  That's so cool!  I also like the micro SD slot, my Nexus 4 doesn't have that.

I really love the software of the g3 with small additions to android but not too over the top :)

I think the LG G3 is like the Mario of smartphones so far for 2014. It has all-around components that perform great in each area. My favorite thing about it would be the form factor. A 5.5 inch screen that's not a monster like other 5.5 inch phones. Dem bezels doe

My favorite thing about this phone is that I'm getting it for free.

I love the look of this phone, and the software looks really handy with all those customization alredy on the stock skin

"Design is intelligence made visible"  – Alina Wheeler

Linus' cat video cracked me up.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the super thin bezels and back button configuration. YES!

Based on your video I actually like the thin besels, I love the customization and the skin looks pretty cool. I'd also like to see if those buttons on the back are any good compared to my Galaxy S2 (buttons on the side).

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4G | Asus P8H61-M Evo Rev B Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K2/8G Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B Samsung 840 Evo 512GB Seagate Barracude 7200.12 ST3500413AS, 500GB Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 5400RPM OCZ ZS Series 650W Cooler Master Elite 430 Windowed Logitech LS21 Creative Fatal1ty Logitech G500 Razer BlackWidow 2010 | 2x Dell U1214H | 1x Ilyama ProLite E2407HDS

my favorite thing is the buttons on the back. i like a lot of the things about it including the customizability

I really enjoy the really sleek look of the phone. It makes it look really well without being 100% metal and bulky

I like the hardware spec of the phone. It also looks great.

That laser focus sounds innovative and fast. That is my favourite thing about the LG G3.

The resolution is my favorite part about this G3. This 5.5in phone has more pixels than my 23in monitor :(

I already own the LG G2 and it is absolutely amazing. I would love to get my hands on one of the G3's.

Personally, my favorite part of the LG G3 is that they finally incorporated a removable back-plate that the G2 does not have. The buttons on the back are great to have when listening to music while it is in your pocket so i'm glad they did so once more. Keyboard size adaption would also nice to have in the new phone.

My favorite part is the screen!!!!! even if Linus doesn't like it as much i think its great if i win i will be able to see your videos in 1440p :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

I LOVE THAT THIS PHONE GOT 3GB OF RAM AND GORILLA GLASS 3....I DONT GOT NOTHING TO COMPARE TO THAT PHONE HERE IN JAMAICA...I WOULD LOVE TO GET ONE TO SHOW OTHER PHONE LOVERS IN THE COUNTRY

My favorite part about the phone is the display. Cramming that kind of resolution in such a small place is astonishing! Take that Apple!

I doubt that, any smartphone with a larger than 4.7"inch display doesn't equal anything better than a huge flaw with people who genetically have smaller hands causes more issues establishing a comfortable positioning for the phone within the palm of their hands. Why "Take that apple!"? they're the ones who caused the influx of higher ppi smartphones in the first place so rather there isn't much pointing at someone else remotely to say your product ain't worth crap.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I love the thin bezels and large 5.5 display of the LG G3.

The favorite thing about the LG G3 would have to be the massive resolution screen combined with the buttons on the back to make the phone itself look very sleek.

The LG G3 is one pack of awesome in one phone.