Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

This looks like a really great phone - my favorite part has got to be the small bezel or having enough screen real-estate to actually multitask with certain apps. As always great review Linus.

There is nothing better then stock android. Wish more carriers would not mess it up but at least it was not be much on this one. Looking forward for your next review. Thanks for all the work you do. 

My favorite feature of this device is the laser distance finder on the back of the phone for the 13MP camera! Needless to say, this phone is the best out there right now, in my opinion. 

My favorite thing about the G3 is the back buttons. No buttons on the side, no unwanted pressing sounds great.

My favorite thing about this phone would have to be the design. The screen is gorgeous, and so are the specifications, but I can't help but love the way LG managed to give a brushed metal design along with it being plastic. I love metal on phones but this is just fantastic. And the buttons on the back help as well. After playing with an LG G2 that belonged to my friend, I love them.

But that is just my two sense. Also, this was another wonderful and humorous review. I hope for many more.

Out of all the many things to love about this phone I like how LG does something different by putting the buttons on the back ive used them before and im a fan!

The screen resolution is also a super cool feature

My favorite part that lg put a micro sd card slot on this phone. the lg g2 didn't have one.

and of course a 1440 p screen on a mobile phone!!!! 

My favorite thing is user replaceable battery, with microSD slot and wireless charging option. I miss that in G2

I like the buttons on the back. I think it is interesting that LG chose that particular button placement as opposed to the norm.

My favorite thing is the back-mounted power and volume buttons. A buddy of mine had the G2 and I loved how the buttons never got in the way. Such a nice little feature.

1440p!

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+