Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The display on this phone is just ridiculous. It is really awesome, but I would have to say that my favorite part of the phone is the really really slim bezels. Makes the huge 5.5 inch screen usable for the average person.

I like how there's no buttons on the side and how the back of the phone looks like. The resolution is amazing, but they could work on the contrast of colors for more crisp screen.

My favorite thing about the g3 is one of many things from the high ppi of 1440p, al the way to the simplicity of the phones' rather mature and bold design, both externally and internally. I love the many customizable features and display, so I can hold on the phone in the future when new apps and trends come out. The camera is nice and simple, along with being more fluid like. Though, my favorite feature would have to be the laser on the back of the phone for the camera. It is such an innovative way to capture and focus on better images. Many developers could make use of this in later models as well.

I love that 1440p screen. I think its amazing to get 1440p on a phone when some people still use don't have 1080p monitors. Its also great that you can customize bottom buttons. And don't forget that date tonight! 

Love the 534 ppi pixel density and the Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 GPU.

Beats the leaving crap out of any phone out there for now! And also the giant 3000 mAh battery! :D:P  WIN WIN!!

I am bored of my Lumia 820, its a solid unbreakable phone that has never let me down. However even with the Windows Phone 8.1 update for developers, the customization is very limited. I love the LG G3 looks and customisation capabilities, and that battery. 

My favorite thing about the G3 is it's awesome customizability of it's android OS. I don't think I've seen such a good implementation from a phone company that works so well.

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

"A redline a day keeps depression at bay" - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.4 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 and 2 x Seagate ST2000DM006 (in RAID 0 for games!) - The good old Corsair GS700 - Yamakasi Catleap 2703 27" 1440p and ASUS VS239H-P 1080p 23" - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Avid Miata autocrosser :D

My favorite aspect of the G3 besides the screen is the design. You don't need an all metal design to make something sexy. (Not that there's anything wrong with metal designs, I love the HTC One)

My favorite feature would be the buttons on the back. When I used to have an Android phone I would find myself often accidentally hitting the side buttons.

The screen and the finger twinkling wich makes it more comfortable with the big screen. And i do love the customizable bottom button.

My favorite part about the G3 is the variety of customization options and also the fact that there are no buttons on the sides of the phone.