Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The bezels are great, but why try to do anything more than 1080p on such a small screen is odd. Still it would be rather cool to win one.

If I would have to choose one favorite thing about G3 it would be the design of the phone. In my opinion this is one of the best looking phones out there right now.

Lenovo Y50 (i7-4710HQ, 1TB SSHD, 16GB RAM, 860m 4GB), Nikon D3300 (lenses: 18-55mm kit, Tokina 70-210mm vintage)

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :/

My favorite thing about the G3 is the the clean but very customizable skin LG uses. It's much better than previous LG skins and keeps most of the stock smoothness

My favorite part is the texting without having to minimize or change tabs. That's the first time I've seen something like this. Also the wide variety of settings is something i always feel is lacking in most phones and doesn't appear to be the case in the G3

My favorite part about this phone is the amazingly large screen and the ability to have two applications open at once, which complements the high resolution.

Obviously the best thing about the LG G3 is the looks (well imo at least).

The screen resolution is nice and all, but LG really got it right with the looks.

Favourite feature: the design - ultra slim bezels and ability to remove back cover whilst still retaining a premium metal look.

My favourite part is the screen, both size and resolution. But I am worried about whether the CPU and GPU is powerful enough.

My 2nd favourite feature is the design: thin bezel, no side buttons.

Also OIS camera is cool.

I don't like this screen resolution (1080p ftw :D ) :D I very like the f***** NICE design! Ive never seen a smartphone like this. Added to that i love the customization options :3

I would deffo like to get my hands on this phone, looks amazing ... hopefully it will work on the EE or Three Networks in the UK :)

Main Machine:  27inch iMac 5k Retina (Mid 2017), Core i5-7600, 1TB Fusion Drive, 40GB DDR4-2400MHz, Radeon Pro 570 4GB, MacOS Mojave

Network Gear: Dell PowerEdge T110, TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, Sky Router, Asus Wireless Access Point.

Mobile Machine:  13inch MacBook Air (2018 Retina), Core i5-8210Y, 128GB SDD, 8GB RAM, Mac OS Mojave

Other Tech: iPhone XS Max, Series 4 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods, PS4, Nintendo Switch,PS3, Xbox 360, 20inch iMac G4, 30inch Apple HD Cinema Display

My favoraite parts about the review  are the ( camera , replacable battery and ofc. the ability to add a sd card ! :D and all of the handy stuff u can edit on the phone setting)

my favorite thing about the G3 review is G3 

It has great design, no side buttons is great, love the userUI customization, looks very "slick"  ;)