Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The back plate on this phone with the buttons looks great!

Or the amazing video quality we get as you vaccume up Rocket and Rumble!

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

I'm left handed and I found both the UI and the buttons on the back to be simply amazing.

I'd love to get my left hand on a phone like that. ;'D

The best feature I think is the screen. I know it's not able to be fully utilized but one thing that really shows the difference is 4K video recorded on it. I think video play back to share will look so nice compared to a 1080p phone.

The G3 bezels is so SLIM... :wub:  which allowing it to be slightly smaller compare to other 5.5" smartphone out there.  

My favorite thing is that this has all greatest features (for now) without compromises. It is what an Samsung Galaxy S5 should have been. Nice screen, battery life, design... Oh, and don't forget EasyHome feature for my grandpa @7:18

The rear buttons mann. This is probably the best thing on the g line phones from lg and my favorite part. Lol 

Truth be told, the best part of the G3 is the "near stock (but better) software" between the look of the phone and the amount that can be changed... This might be the best phone ever

my favourite thing about the LG G3 is that tiny bezels. squeezing in a 5.5in display into such a compact body makes it appealing.