LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Love the screen size and resolution, not to mention the buttons on the back!

PCMR for life!

Favourite feature: the design - ultra slim bezels and ability to remove back cover whilst still retaining a premium metal look.

My favorite feature is the LG UI. It has so many little things that are made so good.

I don't like this screen resolution (1080p ftw :D ) :D I very like the f***** NICE design! Ive never seen a smartphone like this. Added to that i love the customization options :3

I would deffo like to get my hands on this phone, looks amazing ... hopefully it will work on the EE or Three Networks in the UK :)

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

My favoraite parts about the review  are the ( camera , replacable battery and ofc. the ability to add a sd card ! :D and all of the handy stuff u can edit on the phone setting)

my favorite thing about the G3 review is G3 

It has great design, no side buttons is great, love the userUI customization, looks very "slick"  ;)

Well definitely the screen & thin bezels. Also the backplate desing looks sweet. :D

Absolutely love the overall design... the laser autofocus is cool too. I'd love to try it out.

I think that my favorite features on the lg g3, is the dual window mode (i hope that i said that right) because when I'm watching a awesome linustechtips or techquicke video and i want to do something at the same time, with that i can do that and the message shortcut thing.I hate that i have to close youtube to reply to a message. When i can just reply without closing youtube.

And last but not least the feature that i think that should be on all phones. the size adjustable keyboard, i can't tell you how nuch difficult it is to type all of this on my shitty tiny phone and i would love to have this feature. Thanks for reading this if you're reading this linus, you're awesome.

My favorite part is the multi tasking. It looks really handy to be able to reply to texts like that!

This is the most beautiful phone i've ever seen :o 

My favorite thing are the backbuttons, it makes it look so sleek

The laser auto focus also sounds like it has the potential to be one of G3's biggest selling point. Don't you hate messing up one of the kind moments because your phone taking too long to focus on the image and you just goddamn refuse to take that picture because you know it will turn out to be crappy.. phewww... glad to get that out.

My favorite thing of all G3's features is the laser AF! The screen is one thing but knowing it has a dedicated hardware for the camera is a big plus for me! 

... and today's also my birthday xD

Btw, the video is very well done! Audio sounded slightly different but what evs. It could just be me or something. Quadruple thumbs up (toes included) to the team!

I love the design. I mean, LG has their own design language and keeps it that way, staying off traditions. And another thing, I love that LG gives the best spec. Right from the starts, not leaving any space for surprises, I am talking about you, Samsung. :D I just wish that the next nexus would ve based on it..

The customizable bottom buttons.

Favorite part is dat 1440p display

Also that I need a phone and I know that this would work on my mobile network haha

My favorite features on the LG G3 are the removable back cover and a 3000 MAh battery 

i like your phone reviews and my favourite part is  the video on the G3 at 3:38 :D

Would love to see how the phone ergonomics work, since I study and develop applications for android.... and for once to demo an application on a large screen resolution phone