Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really like the buttons on the back because I know with my phone I often turn my phone off when turning up the volume.

Very nice phone, I love the screen most of all

ACS Systems - Jason Neal

My "Danger Den" PC: i7-4960x @ 4.5Ghz, ASUS X79 Deluxe, 3x GTX Titan Black, 6x m4 512GB, 64GB Corsair DDR3-2400, Corsair AX1500i

Black Beauty Workstation/LAN PC: i5-4570 @ 3.79 GHz, ASRock Z87E-ITX, XFX Double D R9-280 (Non-X), GSkill 8GB DDR3-2400

I love the awesome 1440p screen. It would be crazy to have a phone with a higher resolution than any other screen in my house.

I can't really find anything I dislike about the phone, the back buttons are just amazing, and now the dual window... oh the possibilities

MY favorite thing about the phone was it's relatively large screen as I have big hands in which small phones don't feel as comfortable, I also like dual window mode as I multitask a lot.

Thanks! 

I absolutely love the simplicity of the design. The expandable memory and replaceable battery are awesome as well.

I just love that the buttons are on the back and not on the side.
The Wireless Charging Port is also very nice and useful.

(Excuse my English I'm not a native speaker :D)

The thing that stood out for me was that the menu and back buttons etc. is customisable. I'm used to have the backbutton on the right (galaxy S2) and that is now possible on the g3! :D