LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is 5.5" QHD screen and microSD card slot!

For me it's clearly the battery life, one of best on market and the thin bezels.

The removable 3000mah battery is a really good job from LG.

I really like the buttons on the back because I know with my phone I often turn my phone off when turning up the volume.

The best thing about the g3 is the new user interface. It looks simple enough but the customization options are plentiful

My favorite part of this review does not have anything to do with the awesome G3, but your review was awesome! The energy you display definitely sets you apart from every other reviewer and their dull tones.

my favourite feature right now is the replacable 3000mAh battery (ex-windows phone user)

The customization of the on-screen buttons is a big plus in my opinion. I'm not used to having software buttons to use since I am currently running a Samsung Galaxy S3 I-747 and it uses the old school physical home button with the touch back and menu buttons. I think it would be a learning curve for me to use software buttons but it would be a challenge think I would be up to converting over for. 

The best thing about the g3 is the new user interface. It looks simple enough but the customization options are plentiful

My favourite part would be the none-total-rape-of-stock-android-UI. Plus it has a higher resolution than my main monitor ( :( qq)

I really like the buttons on the back because I know with my phone I often turn my phone off when turning up the volume.

For me it's the battery life, one of the best on the market currently. And those bezels awww.

Very nice phone, I love the screen most of all

ACS Systems - Jason Neal

My "Danger Den" PC: i7-4960x @ 4.5Ghz, ASUS X79 Deluxe, 3x GTX Titan Black, 6x m4 512GB, 64GB Corsair DDR3-2400, Corsair AX1500i

Black Beauty Workstation/LAN PC: i5-4570 @ 3.79 GHz, ASRock Z87E-ITX, XFX Double D R9-280 (Non-X), GSkill 8GB DDR3-2400

My favorite thing is the high resolution & the pixels per inch.

I love the awesome 1440p screen. It would be crazy to have a phone with a higher resolution than any other screen in my house.

This one is easy. The backbuttons and the battery<3 .

I love the 3000 mA battery paired with that wonderful 2560x1440, 530+ ppi display.

3GB RAM!!! Nice design, micro SD and to top it off changeable battery.Nice.

I can't really find anything I dislike about the phone, the back buttons are just amazing, and now the dual window... oh the possibilities

MY favorite thing about the phone was it's relatively large screen as I have big hands in which small phones don't feel as comfortable, I also like dual window mode as I multitask a lot.

Thanks! 

3GB RAM!!! Nice design, micro SD and to top it off changeable battery.Nice.

I absolutely love the 3 bottons on back, my girlfriend had a G2 and it was odd at first, but then I loved it.

Loving the back buttons. No more pressing a button on the left and turning off the phone on the right.