LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My Favourite thing is the Linus cat video... er... screen resolution... ;)

I love stuff that overheats , that what she said :) and the 1440p? man that what everyone would say i have and dream about it

I really like the size of the phone and the simple elegance of its design.

I have large hands so a larger screen is really what I'm looking for when I am looking for a phone.

Also the back buttons look neat, though I'd need to use it to really judge whether I like them.

My favorite part of the LG G3 is the functionality they put into it; the buttons on the back resulting in easier use, the removable back so the battery can be replaced, and their custom skin having that many customization features.

My favourite part of this phone is the screen resolution.

Hey, awsome give away Linus & crew! Big ups to LG for the devices!

I think the best part about that phone's software is being able to text while using an application! My phone is running a 1.0ghz single core processor going on 3 years old, so you might imagine switching utilities isn't exactly smooth... or quick for that matter.

Hardware wise, that camera is a huge step up from mine and, low contrast or otherwise (I am used to poor quality TN panels, so no big deal there) that QHD display looks fantastic!

Thanks fellas, this is really awesome! Best of luck to everybody!

I really like the back buttons for locking and volume control.

Mobo: Asus Maximus Impact VI Processor: Intel 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.22Vlts Memory: 2x8 GB DDR3 1866Mhz GSkill Sniper

VGA: Sapphire HD 7970 3GB OC Audio: Asus Impact Supreme FX SSD: Mushkin Chronos 120GB HDD: WD Black 500GB

Power Supply: Coolermaster V650 Semi Modular Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i

I like the thin bezels the best. I have big hands so screen size don't matter, yo.

Those rear buttons look pretty cool.

I love the Big screen. I have huge hands, and always struggled with my LG GT540. Also, comming from this  archaic  generation of smartphones, it is a huge leap forwards in every aspect.

For me the best feature of this phone is it's design. The bashed aluminium-like back with the volume keys and the lock button is a grate!

That 5.5" inch screen is just the perfect size, and with thinner bezels it is even better. I am really interested in LGs Skin, I have used a Samsung phone, TouchWiz was so horrible that installed stock android on the phone, but LGs one seems to be really interesting, that amount of customization and a design that actually looks good.

My favorite thing is all the customization it has, the ones you were talking about in the video around 4 minutes 21 seconds. I'm a big fan of customization, even my Nexus 7 doesn't have some functions the LG G3 does has. But I'm also very interested in the screen and the back buttons!

Video-editor, tutorialist and gamer.
#killedmywife @LinusTech
-- Find me on: YouTube | Facebook

I couldn't live with a stock ROM because of the unchangeable onscreen menu bar... This has a proper one, i like that, a lot!

You got me with the 530+ ppi, high resolutions are the way to go!
T

Case: Antec DF-30 CPUi5-2500k@4.60GHz Board: Asus P8P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz (9-9-9-27) GPU: EVGA GTX570HD@850mhz PSU: Xilence 700W HDD: 1tb Seagate Barracuda + 120gb Intel 520 SSD 

My favorite thing is definitely the customizable navigation bar. After getting used to a last app(with longpress to kill app) button, I can't go back to the standard layout.

hands down best part is the grandpa settings. would be great for when i try and give my pops a phone he thinks is totaly cool and cutting edge without 12 calls a day because he has no clue what he is doing

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

I guess I'll make an attempt at this, lol. 336 pages.

The phone does seem to copy a ton of stuff though and I'm not sure copying means it will be as functional in real use.

Case: Define R4 (Black - Window) | PSU: EVGA Supernova 850w Gold | Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO (250GB) | CPU: Intel i7 4790K (Devil's Canyon) Delidded with CLU  GPU: ASUS STRIX 980 TI | Cooler: Corsair H100i with CLU | Extra: NZXT Hue

Would like to try the OS after saw your video. I like OS with a lot customisation.

What I like about the phone are the pixels.
So much pixel
Much wow

Lasers ftw!

Play: Liten v3 (4970k @ 4.6GHz, 32GB Ram, Asus GTX 1070 Strix)

I just love LG. I enjoy the Nexus lineup so much and enjoyed the G2. The back facing buttons required a learning curve for me but I think that they are actually a lot easier to press than side buttons. Overall, the build quality is just amazing on this phone, so that is why I like it.