LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I'd love the big screen to consume series and movies on the go.

My favorite thing about the G3 was the ability to multi-task and respond to texts without switching apps!

Simple yet great looking design, insanely high DPI, pretty nice LG Android skin

My favorite is the screen size would definaly like to get my hands on one for that 5.5 screen

Also that the volume and lock are on the back always wanted to try that out and see if that feels good enough that it should become the new standard

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

I really like the button layout and overall customization options of the stock launcher. 

upgradeable wireless charging is awsome!

My 2 favourite features are

Resolution looks awesome even if its not need for some apps

Being able to edit the home screen buttons (tray icons at bottom of the screens) this imo needs to be an android requirement such an awesome idea!

I like the incredibly thin bezels that it has.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the screen. OMG, its so big. Now I can play my Pokemon emulators pretty nicely!

I love the display size,resolution and thin bezel.

The best part of the phone would be the buttons located on the back :) . I accidentally hits the buttons on the side from time to time on my current phone  :(

The hardware is awesome it got everything, from the quadcore @ 2.5GHz to the 3GB of ram :D

My favorite feature is the option to customize the software buttons because I really preffer the menu button instead of the multitask. (sorry for my english, not my main language)

Favourite thing would have to be the big battery, but with a 2K, 5'5" display, that kinda has to be there. Maybe the better part is that it'll work on my mobile carrier options.

My favorite part is that brushed aluminum back - it goes so well with the design.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

i like the really thin bezels, the buttons on the back, and the battery life. I need to get rid of my IPhone 4s.....

I really like the way you can customize this Android phone :D From the home/back button to the size of the tiles in the multitasking view.

My favorite part is for sure the removable back/battery and the expandable storage. Huge plus over the G2.

The screen size is my favorite thing because it will most likely push technology along in our phones quickly. I wouldn't be surprised in a couple of years to see everyone with 2K/4K monitors and at least phones of this resolution.

What I like about this phone is that it kills my current laptop LOL

Love the design - clean and slick.

I love the design, interesting UI, and that camera speed, can't wait to try it for myself!

What I like about this phone is that it kills my current laptop LOL

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is its multi-tasking capabilities. I'm planning on going to law school next fall and being able to do multiple tasks at once on that huge screen would be awesome! :D

My favorite part of the phone is the multitasking features.