LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The photo and video button on the same screen, super helpful!

The Slim Bezels are mind blowing, eye catching, and yet forcing to get hands-on.

The thing that I like the most is the fact that we have come to a point where our mobile phones can power screens with these massive resolutions. We still have an 12 year old Dell pc laying around which I fired up some weeks ago to see if it would still run and then I realised how much more powerfull these tiny computers in our pockets have become than that 20 pound beast of a PC which wasn't even able to push a 720 video feed smoothly. So the things which amaze me the most would be the resolution of the screen and the power of the procesors!

UI and small bezel, not a fan of the huge resolution though. i find it unnecessarily high and pushing all those pixels must impact battery life.

My favorite thing is the lack of bezels!

Quick SMS response (without having to close other apps) feature... OMG SOOO IMBA OP!

My favourite feature is the stock customizability of this phone.

There are a tons of features I like but one is a rarity now days and I miss it in phones that don't have it. SD slot. Yes expandable storeage is a must

Definitely those tiny bezels. The button layout is probably interesting as well  ;)

Really digging the buttons on the back, I think I could get use to that instead of side mounted ones. :)

while (true) {

live();

}

My favorite features are the 2560x1440 screen and narrow bezels.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the 1440p screen and the metal look.

Twitter handle: @JlamaEditing

Note: I may be gone without Internet access at the end of the giveaway, so if I'm chosen it may be a couple days until I can reply.

My favourite part of the phone is the screen and the nice hardware

I liked the fact that you fan change the buttons down at the bottom of the phone

The thing I like most out of the phone is the CPU, I'm looking forward to trying a snapdragon 801, for now I'm stuck with my OMAP 4460 (GNex masterrace?)  :P

Since it's not something specific about the phone, I'm going to add that I like the back cover, looks really solid.

My favorite parts are the screen, the loads of ram it has, and the parts of the skin that help with productivity (re-sizing of keyboard, responding to messages w/o entering the app, etc.)

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the amount of customisation available in the stock interface. I wish more companies realised the value of choice in their products.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the sleek nature of the device, the appearance of the device is beautiful and the tweaking aspect is amazing for either the enthusiasts or the average consumer. Still is mind blowing to fit those specs and even powering a 1440p screen, even though it might be a sub par one.

I have to say my favorite thing about the G3 are the buttons on the back, also certain aspects of "LG's android" look very useful. Oh and the battery but with owning the one m7 the battery on most other phones is a positive.  

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the buttons on the backside.

(I also love the "tap-tap" function to unlock the phone, unsure if you mentioned that though)

My favourite part of the phone is the fact that the buttons are on the back