Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about the phone is the way the UI looks.

(also the fact you can customize the bottom buttons I like that feature as well) 

I'm eager to see how this phone handles with such a large screen in normal use, and hey, maybe my carrier will support it!

The world of Gaming is vast, take it a bit at a time. 

I'm really interested in the 2k display. I realize it doesn't seem that useful for such a small screen, but it should push app developement in the right direction. Funny to see that smartphones have now overtaken standard PCs in terms of expected resolution! Go G3! Would love to write some apps for android, if only I had one.... :)

I like having removable batteries on this phone, in the past I have had a droid razr and I sent it back 4 times because of bad batteries that couldn't be removed!

Back buttons :D

Asus P8P67 (G3) | Core i7 2600K @ 4.5GHz | 12GB Corsair Vengeance | MSI PE OC 660Ti

OCZ Agility 4 128GB | Corsair GS 700W psu | CM Storm Enforcer | CM Storm Sirus | Razer BlackWidow

Wall of shame/honor

The buttons on the back are a huge deal to me. I drive a motorcycle, and being able to easily adjust the volume without having to feel for a side button in my pocket, and accidentally blaring the Volume will be a great feature.

My favorite thing about the phone is the laser focus on the camera. I also like the thin bezels and software that the phone has; the android cover looks amzing

Love the awesome variety of customisation options and that hi-res screen(although it may not have the best contrast ratio lol)

my favorite things about new G3 is tiny bezels, rear key design, new design of interface, blazing fast camera, and amazing 5.5" 2,5k display. and knock code. awesome feature

Wow LG really nailed it in this phone :D
My favorite thing is the backplate and the customizability that this phone has.
And I really like the backup lockscreen phone number.