LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Oo. My favorite thing about this phone has to be the small bezels and the fact that the buttons are on the back. Like no other phone has been able to impress me!

My favorite feature is the customizable keyboard size, it is a frickin godsend after that ridiculous and tiny keyboard on the iPhone...

I really like how they put the button on the back instead of the sides. it gives a nice clean feeling when you're holding the phone. The customization on the bottom button is awesome as well. love the fact that they give you so many option to customize with this phone. awesome! 

Gotta love the screen man, I mean damn look at them pixels. They so many.

My favorite thing about the G3 is its design. Clean look, very thin bezels and the use the brushed plastic (I know that Linus lives brushed plastic that looks like brushed aluminum).

My favourite (6:45) is dual window feature, thanks to that multitasking is waaaay easier, and much more enjoyable.

I could easy write some notes, or chat with someone while watching a movie. ;) 

Also this premium feel of flagship device that has 1440p screen with slim bezels is really amazing.  :D

I love the screen! Yes, perhaps it doesn't have the best contrast but I actually prefer a warmer tone (it's easier on the eyes at night,) and those thin bezels and it's quad-hd! That and the cat-tail vacuuming action have to be my favorite parts of the video. 

The removable battery and microSD slot are a huge + as well, glad we are moving in that direction. 

P.S: Linus, we don't hate you for using auto HDR, just please don't do it again  :)

The bezel wins me over. I have been waiting for something like this.

I love the big 5.5" 1440p screen, size and the beautiful design! <3 Love it! I have been thinking of picking one of these up for a while.  ^_^

My favorite thing about the g3 is wireless charging (Something my htc one m7 is missing)

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

My favorite feature about the phone is the extremely customizable android OS.

favourite thing about the G3 is they managed to add in all the things which were lacking on the G2 which I really like :) - replaceable battery, microsd slot, better camera and the list goes on~

My favorite feature has to be the compact chassy and thin bezels housing the 5.5" display!

My favorite thing about LG G3 is its sexy slim bezel, I would love to use G3 everyday. ♥

~loved it how Linus adressed the front cam as "selfie cam" in his video review.

The customization on the G3 was amazing... you can customize basically everything on the screen.

I like that the camera has both the video and picture buttons right there ready to go!  And, I'm interested to see if any other manufacturers start getting rid of side buttons, too..

i cant tell one because it is absolutely beast in every aspect!

1.ultra slim bezels,oh my god they are so slim and it makes LG G3 so damn sexy and pretty compact compared to other 5.5inch phones or even slightly smaller screen sized phones,it makes phone compact and sexy,nice one!

2.back buttons,normally,when i am holding my crappy samsung galaxy young with one hand and i want to turn volume up and down i becoming REALLY frustrated because it's pretty hard to move your fingers towars to buttons and when this buttons are on the back,it's absolutely simple because when you are holding it all of fingers are on that sexy babys back so it no more frustrations,kudos LG!

3.DAT SCREEN,5.5inch IPS screen with 1440 resolution,it blowed my mind because my 18.5 monitor has 1366x768 resolution and this 5.5inch display has 4times greater resolution than my pc's monitor which is INCREDIBLE considering how small is screen compared to my pc's screen,thumbs up LG!!!

4.beast hardware inside,snapdragon 801 with adreno 330 and 3gb will surely kick some ASS

5.its laser avtofocus,so you won't be missing your favourite moment because avtofocus was so goddamn slow but with LG G3,its not a problem,GREAT!

6.removable battery and micro sd card slot! this is REALLY important to me because no matter how good battery it is,it'll die and when you have to replace it,you don't have to go to service buy another one,pop out dead one,insert new one,simple as that! micro sd card insertion is GREAT addition because i have so goddamn big music collection i definetely need micro sd card expansion,KUDOS LG!!!

7.nice matterial selection,brushed plastic on back IS GREAT,because it looks sexy and is durable and it's not fingerprint magnet,nice one!!!

SO there you have it,absolutely beast smartphone of 2014,i REALLY want it to be mine,i want that sexy beast,of course guys,wish you good luck,but i want one!!! :D

I love the really thin bezels. 

When YouTube phone app will support 2k videos this will be awesome! 25 pieces to win, come on, I can't loose.

The thing I like about the G3 is the pixelzzzzz

My favourite thing about the G3 is how LG have made the experience all about the screen by minimising bezels and having on-screen navigation buttons.

I love the design of this phone, and the metalic body !