LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I think the buttons at the back really are the selling point for me.

My favorite part of the phone would have to be the buttons on the back. Also, love that knock code for easy access to the phone. You didn't show that you can use the knock code even when the display is off. Pro tip.  ;) 

I really like the great customizability of the UI.

My favorite thing would be the wireless charging most likely, getting tired of having only one lightning cable and it being so short.

I think my favorite thing about the G3 would be the buttons on the back, and possibly the UI. Hope to win it!

My favorite feature is the resolution.

Although resolution is just a number  :P 

Best thing has got to be the display...I've gotten used to my rmbp display and gaming on my 1920x1200 monitor is just painful.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Its the G3 thats why,its that simple
But to highlight some of  awesome features,they would be
Display>Battery>Design>Camera>Specs.>rest of the phone

I really like the great customizability of the UI.

My favourite thing is that 1440p screen! i really want one!!!

Being a Cyanogenmod user I need to admit that LG apparently did a really good of of creating their own Android version. Top feature!

I love the thin bezels. Without the doubt the most eye catching feature of the phone for me

My favourite thing about the phone is, that you can use two apps at the same time. I hate switching to a chat app all the time, when I want to watch a video. Hopefully, this becomes a feature of Vanilla-Android , at least for tablets.

Florian from Germany

The sexy desing , G3 UI , 2k resolution screen ! 13Mp OIS camera. and a beautiful IPS display which has natural colour ,G3 is the most compact Phone i have ever seen !!! . Lg is the best manufactures from S.Korea , well i donno about pantech !

. I hate samsung they use waste materials for constructions, the fone will break even with a sneeze, and their TOuchWIZ is utter waste !

Optimus G was my fav phone in S4 Pro series smartphones , G2 in snapdragon 600 series smartfones . Well am a LG fanboy so i wont tell the cons of the fone ! -_- . But i like Stock android experience more than custom UI.

The fone was slow coz of the high resolution ! i think almost all the fones with SD801 chipsets with 2k screen will be even slower ! Like Oppo Find 7 ! 

Overall itz on par with HTC M8 ! 

My favourite part about the LG G3 is you can customise the soft keys without having to go custom ROM or having to root.

The freaking buttons! The people at LG must be geniuses...

(The resolution is amazing but then again resulution is just a number :P)

I love the knock code and dual app on screen most because it's easy to unlock and like you said you can watch your videos (:P) and whatsapp at the same time.

Oh and btw thank LG very much for this give away :)

My favourite part about the LG G3 is you can customise the soft keys without having to go custom ROM or having to root.

favorite part is that you can multi-task your apps. like texting and watching youtube. also the phone is gorgeous

My favorite feature of the LG G3 is that it isn't a Samsung.

The 1440p screen and the laser auto-focus :)

My favorite part is the button-design regarding the buttons on the back and no hardware-buttons on the front.

Ofc I also love the high res screen but the buttons should actually give it a nice feel when using.

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

5.5 inch display. Dat screeeeennnn.. its awesome. good luck to everyone

I like the display. But what would make me keep using it is the removable battery and SD card slot. I have very little room left on my current phone and its annoying having to remove thing. But i do take lots of pictures and want to give the good camera a try. For those saying its not that great, i am coming from htc one m7. I love it except for battery and camera.