LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My personal favourite thing about the G3 was the laser. Who doesn't love lasers? In all seriousness though, that autofocus would be super handy.

I Love the design, ULTRA HD display and a good Camera. There is no way to say NO with the LG G3.

Love the design of the back, from the control buttons to the finish and easy removability.

my fav feature is the slim bezel... ohh man...

My favorite part the masive 1440p screen and that its way better that my phone

My favourite things about the phone would be the actual design of the phone and the lg skin.

My favourite thing is the buttons on the back  :D

The best part for me is the customizable skin. The ability to personalize the UI and optimize it for your personal use is deffinitely a neat feature.

Main PC

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  Cooler Noctua NH-D15 chromax.Black  |  RAM 64BG HyperX Fury 3200MHz  |  Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E  |  GPU ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC

Storage Corsair MP600 1TB, HyperX Beast 120GB, SK Hynix 250 GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 2x WD Red 4TB, 2x Seagate HDD 2TB  |  PSU Super Flower Leadex Platinum 750W  |  Case Phanteks P400S

VR PC

CPU Intel i5 3570  |  Cooler be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3  |  RAM 32GB HyperX Beast 2400MHz  |  Motherboard Gigabyte B75M-D3H  |  GPU ASUS ROG Strix 1070 OC

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  |  PSU Corsair RM750i  |  Case Corsair Obsidian 350D

I like the slim bezels. 

Good luck to everyone. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

The thin bezels and the multiple-text clipboards are awesome!

The battery,keyboard adjustment,the button combination everything.From the first leak i want this to be my new phone (with xperia u now)

Gigabyte Aorus pro z390 :Intel Core I5 9600K RAM:Kingston HyperX 16 GB: Asus gtx 1070 Ti AE : WD Black SN 750 ,500 GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Kingston Fury HyperX 120 GB, Hitach 500 GB : Corsair RM750x :Colorful Raynor G1 AOC C24G1  Razer Kraken TE Bassilisk Ultimate ,Ornada Chroma

HEYYYYY LINUS......!  You have pointed out in this video is that this boasts of 530+ PPI at 1440p res... RIGHT ???

IN my opinoin, THIS IS A PERFECT iPHONE (RETINA DISPLAY) KILLER. As we already know, "RETINA DISPLAY" is a marketing term, not a distinct technology, which in essence means "MORE PIXELS PER INCH THAN ITS COMPETITORS, WHICH ENABLE ABSOLUTELY CRISP TEXT AND IMAGES".

If rumours are to be believed, the upcoming iPHONE 6 has maximum of 416PPI. And LG G3... 530+PPI ??? WTF......

This major difference combined with Snapdragon 801... we are definitely talking a beast(+ all other insane features).

LG G3 FTW!

So my answer: 1440p res + (530+ PPI) count + Snapdragon 801.

I think the combination of the high resolution screen and heads up notifications are the best. It means that I will be able to play games at 1440p without being disrupted by incoming text messages.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the dual windows!!!!!!

That HUGE screen is a big plus in my book and those button-less edges seem very interesting. I would love one of these!

My favorite part of the G3 is the lack of buttons on the side. When I'm watching content on my phone I am constantly pushing either the lock or volume buttons which stops the video

Korean or not i could make use of it... what i really like about the G3 is the ergonomic design. the clean design and thin bezels with the curved edges does really contribute a lot to the way you use the phone.

I love the 1440p display, if only I could get that high of a resolution on my desktop monitor :P

RIP in pepperonis m8s

My favorite thing about the G3 is the awesome screen resolution!

The Back buttons are so awesome!

i like the giant screen, it'll be nice as a gps/music source in my car :P the OS also seems rather decent :)

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

I love the thin bezels and the design that the LG G3 has!

What more impressed me than it's design, it's stunning 534ppi QHD display, that's a lot of pixels :D

I love photography, and 13 MP camera with 2160p video recording would just fit. I also like that it has removable battery. Sony and Samsung have bad headaches because of this beast :lol:

It would be great to replace my obsolete Xperia mini with a flagship like this :rolleyes: