LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like the metal construction.

What I like about the G3??

Well, my favourite things are the 1440p display and the overall metalic design :)

my favorite thing are the backbuttons

I guess my favourite thing about the phone is the rear mounted buttons. I've not tried them, but I get the feel that they are much more confortable there.

My 4.3" phone feels like a toy, it is too small, so the 5.5" sscreen size is quite appealing to me too.

I like the casing customizability since i usually dont like heavy cases on my phone being able to switch colors is a big plus for me 

My favorite thing about the phone is some of the custom usability built into the UI over android. I really like the dual screen for multi-window purpose and the respond to texts without leaving your current apps. Simple things like can save a ton of time and be very convenient.  

I don't get it....how do you just....buy a whole ready made computer?

My favourite thing about the G3 is the resolution. What else could it be?

That screen looks BEAUTIFUL and it has almost as much RAM as my laptop!

That removable backplate! Just enough possibly!

The thing I Like about the LG G3 is Firstly the buttons that's an awesome Idea for someone like me personally who hates hitting the volume up button by accident when your trying to listen to turn the volume up, The UI looks great I am a personal fan of stock UI and the LG version looks freaking amazing. Micro SD is a must for me and my last phone which actually died this week (finally) was a 3 year old Samsung Galaxy S1. so you could say I would be very pleased to get this as my next one :D

Big Thanks to you LG! Even if I dont win I love the fact you guys are taking the time to do these giveaways! big thanks to LLT team for hosting and making such a good review

Vince :)

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600 (4.2GHZ OC) EK-Supremacy EVO AMD RGB - Nickel+Plexi | MB:Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7

GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked | Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 | Corsair RM850i | Boot Drive: Intel 760P 512GB | Game Storage: Intel 660P 1TB | Storage Drive: WD Blue 4TB | Logitech G810 | Logitech G502 (Proteus core) | Pioneer VSX-520K+ 4x Wharfedale Crystal 40 Standing Speakers 150W 4ohm | Logitech G933

my favorite thing about the G3 is the 2560 x 1440 16:9 display, which works out over 530 ppi. INSANITY! 

The multitasking would be godlike!

watching movies while texting.. wow!

I like the 5.5in 1440p screen.

Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker  Mobo: Z77 sabertooth. CPU: 3770k @ 4.6ghz Ram: 16gbs corsair vengence GPU: EVGA gtx 680 Cooler: H100 PS: Corsair hx850 SSDs: 2x120gbs corsair and 1x250gbs Samsung 840, Sound card: Asus xonar essence stx, Speaker/headphone:Corsair Sp2500 and Sennheiser hd800

Mouse: Logitech G700s Keyboard: Logitech G710+

Monitor: BenQ XL2420T

My favorite is slow mo video recording of my cats :)

Also, is this giveaway international?

My favorite feature is the design of the phone because it just looks more attractive and nice compared to other phones *khm samsung khm*

(+ the fact that the back is removable and the display is GORGEOUS)

Good luck to everyone in the giveaway! :)

i work in an environment where there is a lot of noise an sometimes i don't feel my phone vibrating in my pocket

with the ability to adjust the vibrator mite be very usefull

props to LG

My favorite things about this phone are the fact that it doesn't comply with the more locked down high end android handsets. The fact the back is removable, the battery is replaceable, there is a micro SD slot and build quality is still solid for such a large phone is really nice to see. Also, LGs skin is probably my favorite (with the only exception being stock). But finally my favorite feature has to be dat TV aerial  ;)

My favorite part the masive 1440p screen and that its way better that my phone

My favorite thing is the thin puzzel.

I really like the back buttons, i hit the side buttons on my phone all of the time. That screen is awesome for watching movies while traveling also. :D

My favorite thing is the balance between custom android launcher versatility and a pleasing skin at the same time.

Also, dem pixels.....

So, signatures are a thing. How does one do them? Is this right?

Beautiful design and large 5.5 inch screen and additional micro sd and removable battery :)

My favorite part of the phone is the 5.5 inch LCD display.