LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Knock on Knock off i have a G2 i love this feature so its great to see it in the G3 i honestly dont think i could get a phone that does not have it

The only difference between a politician and a criminal in patience . A criminal will try to take everything immediately where as a politician known to take it one small piece at a time

Nice to see a new phone from LG.

I like that the screen is 1440p but i guess you could say that its too much for a phone screen? (just an opinion guys)

However, as a serial multi-tasker i like that it has a decent processor and plenty of memory which (in theory) should help me as i whizz around my phone like a headless chicken. 

Also, to second Linus' comments on the rear placement volume buttons, I really like them there. i had a chance to play with the G2 in a local phone store and was impressed, and its good to see that they kept that with the G3. 

Personally i am not fussed by looks but i do find the G3 a nifty looking phone and wouldn't mind pulling it out to show my friends. (No dirty jokes people, keep things civil).

I just hope that the rumored battery life is true, as i'm currently mincing the battery on my old S2 and it needs two-three charges DAILY! (told you i'm a serial multi-tasker)

Other than that i can say that if i ever won one of these it would be thoroughly used and enjoyed, and id finally be able to upgrade from my S2 (YES!!)

I haven't bothered to look at smart phones for a long time, I did not like them and I still have a 3Gs that I went 2 years with out 3G working; I cared that little. Watching the video made me realise the reason I favour the PC platform over almost anything else: I love customisability (yes Linux is too much work). I watch the occasional phone review but I think this I is the first one I have just said 'wow look at all the settings'.

What I've always loved about LG since the Optimus G and here also is the customizability of the LG Android skin. But my favourite is the option to reply to IM while still using the same app - So useful and time-saving

Dat bezel. I mean the "lack of" a bezel

The main rig A8-5600K | 12GB RAM | AsRock FM2A88XM Extreme 4+ | HD 7950 with custom cooler | 2x 120GB Crucial M4's in RAID 0 | more storage | Corsair CX600M | Fractal Design Define R4| QPAD MK-85 | Logitech G502 | 2.1 speakers | 2x 1080p monitors (1x IPS and 1x TN :'( )

The Laptop Asus X550LB i5-4200u | GT-740m | 256GB Crucial MX 100 | the crustiest 1366x768 panel ever :'(

I'm just a poor boy i need "some" sympathy

I wish I win, my favorite thing about this phone is the thin bezels combined with the bright high resolution LCD. 

I liked the user interface, don't hit me

love the UI, lots of customization, the dual window is one of the things i like so much because i multitask so much while on the phone. it looks great, classy and the edge to edge screen looks amazing, it's clean looking and i like the style.
I wuld like to get my hands on one of the high end phones and finaly replace, now old s3 mini :P

Screen looks good ( resolution wise ) and the design, buttons got rekt which is good and the screen code unlock thing looks interesting-ish

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

My favorite feature is that the device supports wireless charging, since I currently charge my phone (N4) with its official wireless charger and I would be frustrated if my next phone wouldn't work with the charger :)

@ 2:35 - The look of the phone.  Slim bezels, symmetrical design.  Love it!

A close second would be the screen.

Vengus

Damn this one is a beast of the phone

LG gave me same feeling when first time I got my hands on LG KG920 that phone had everything for 2006 spinning bottom with 5 MP camera equiped with Xenon+Led

I still have it working fine after so many years :)

Favorite features: Adjustable bottom keys, laser autofocus, 1 watt speaker, infared port, and 534 Pixel Density!

Volume buttons are plus aswell while listening to music can be pressed trough jeans without a hassle.

This phone beats my GS3 747 anyday

post-92100-0-37731900-1404299484.jpg

post-92100-0-37731900-1404299484.jpg

My favorite thing about this? Hmm... An option for wireless charging, the back-buttons and that you can change the functions and positions of the bottom buttons. 

I'm full of questions :O

My favorite thing about the phone is its gorgeous screen for HQ viewing. Not to mention "Its power level is over 9,000!!"

My favorite thing has gotta be that display. 1440p on a phone is absolutely insane 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

My favorite part of the review was how you broke down the amount of customization allowed by lg's skin. I have seen various G3 video and written reviews and no one has touched on this. As someone who also prefers stock android over skins I found the information very useful. Solid review Linus!

I like the new UI changes , clean and slick

Favorite thing has to be the custom keyboard sizes and all dat laser autofocus.

I'm just a poor boy i need some sympathy , and also i love the battery and the specs

wooow by far the greatest thing about this phone is it's massive 1440p screen. gotta love that :D

I love the simplicity design, thin bezel and the genius knock on to wake device.

The OIS built into the camera is quite good, i tried one at my local store.

My favourite thing about this phone is the easy to use and fast camera, and the big 1440p screen is just perfect to see how your pictures really look. The laser-autofocus is definitely a big plus that brings competition with small compact cameras to a whole new level. 

The best thing is EasyHome for my grandparents. Split screen and non-fullscreen SMS notifications for myself. Niiiice!