LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I just love that screen resolution in that enormous screen size...and my hands love it too!  ^_^

i really like the number of the costumizable things and i like the big resolution too!

I really like the back buttons and also the double-tap on the screen to wake function.

what I like about the LG G3 is the thin bezels and clean-slick front design.

1440p screen

Top end specs

Good looks

Almost good UI (CyanogenMod lover here, so "stock" ftw :P)

No sidebuttons

What is there not to love?

i7-3770K @ 4.4 GHz | Thermalright HR-02 Macho | AsRock Extreme 4 | 2x8GB HyperX Red 1333MHz CL9 | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING "4GB" | SuperFlower Golden Green Pro 650 W

Samung 840 EVO 250GB | Mushkin Chronos 120Gb | WD Caviar Blue 1Tb | Seagate Barracuda 3Tb | WD Black 5TB | Fractal Design Define R3 Arctic White    

GEAR: Fujitsu P23T-6 Thor Edition & ASUS VS239NV | Corsair K70 Silver | Mionix Naos 7000 | AKG K7XX + Fiio E10K + ModMic 4.0

I'm a fan of the sleek design and the rumored battery life. Crossing fingers :)

I like the fact that LG have made software that doesn't make me want to tear my hair out, organise the strands in to letters spelling, "F***CKING USE STOCK ANDROID" and send it in the mail to every LG employee.

I overclock until it hurts.

Until it megahertz.

The best feature for me about the LG G3 is that it has the rear buttons with that huge screen so that the buttons are not placed on a hard to reach spot on the phone

The tiny bezels are the best thing... I love tiny bezels!!

The buttons on the back are so cool.

And then the tv antena you showed of on the wan show.

Oh, thin bezels for sure. Also the fact top and bottom bezzels are the same haight make it a perfectly comfortable as a gameing device, in my mind at least.

My favorite part of the G3 is really the smooth design (UI and looks), its elegant and simple and i like that, not many phones have that.

My favorite feature, no side buttons, thank god.

I like Laser distance finder, camera can focus even more accurately.

metallic finish for back plate is grate.

Honestly I can say my favourite feature is the phones software features such as the dual window feature shown in the review. I love this feature simply because it stops me from having to close any of my YouTube videos just so I can reply to a text message, also you all have to admit, their is a huge amount of customisation options in this phone when compared to other flag ships. Oh and this give away closes on my birthday, *cough cough*.

my favourite part is that it can make phone calls :o

I feel stupid for creating an account for a giveaway but oh well, my favorite thing about the G3 has to be te small bezels.

The way they were able to fit such a large screen in such a small body is amazing, just compare to other 5,5'' phones like the OnePlus One that iPhone mock up that's been floating around the internet for a while or even a 5'' phone like the M8.

Just pure awesome.

The fact that it is better than my iphone 5, wich will give me a reason to buy it. (Well pretty much every phone is better, but hey, gotta say something to win right?)

I like the buttons on the back .I think that's a good feature to try out. Also that screen looks good and,the bezels are pretty slim. And to top it all of it has a micro SD slot!!

What I like most about the phone is its sheer size compared to my daily driver, I'm so clumsy with small phones  :lol:

Really interested in the buttons on the back, would be really nice to try it out  ^_^

IT WORKS! ...I think

I like the epic resolution and the design of the UI, and Linus or other staff 4th of July is my birthday im not lying, really  :D if you want prove of it i will give it :D

Sweet, Keyboard re-sizing in stock and back buttons!