LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like the cleaness of the phone and also the rear buttons

Beyond the crazy resolution of the screen, replaceable battery, and great layout I think my favourite feature of the phone is the internal connectors that allow for a wireless charging backplate.  Big fan of LG products, sincerely hope I have the chance to swap over from my older Nokia to a newer more relevant LG device.

My favorite thing about this phone is the laser auto focus as well as that really nice looking LG skin and the snapdragon beast that's in there.

Also this phone should work fully ( data and everything) as the korean bands are about the same with Trinidad.

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

That is a sweet phone !

I love the fact that you can customize so much on it, have been using iPhone for 4 years now, i need something new ;)

The buttons on the back are pretty sweet aswell :)

I really like the laser focusing on this phone. I'm pretty bad a taking in focus pictures with my current phone.

I like the the qhd screen, the customization of the UI (currently using a HTC One and am finding it a bit lacking), Dual window mode and of course the large removable battery :D

I love the camera that can easily capture video and the unlocking mechanisms :D (and also that you can open the phone for the removal battery and microsd card)

i5 4670K @4.2GHz - H100i - ASRock Z87E-ITX - 8GB 1600 - Evga GTX770 - Seasonic X660 - M500 480GB mSATA - BitFenix Prodigy
Eizo FG2421 - CM Storm QF Pro (Red) - Mionix Avior 7000 - Shure SRH1540
Believe you can, and you're halfway there.

Well my favorite feature is the massive 2560x1440 screen and finally the 1440p video is amazing i think is the best camera at this moment:)

The amount of customizations you can do was my favorite part! :)

Definitely the slim bezels and chin.  The screen also looks pretty nice in terms of size.

I love the way the phone looks and the massive 1440p resolution.

My favorite thing is the design and size. Looks awesome and seems like a great size!

expandable storage on a flagship and reddit.com/r/PCmasterRace

My favourite feature is, well, the whole phone xD
I reeeeally need/want a new phone xD

Love that screen and those thin bezels!

Multi-item clipboard, is a genius thing. That would be so handy, because I often do a ton of things on my phone at the same time, and I copy-paste a lot from websites to chats.

I actualy love the resolution. Sometimes I don't find the 1080p screen on my Nexus 5 sharp enough.

The dual window mode is pretty sweet.

I also like the qhd screen. +Micro sd slot

The thing I like most about the G3 is the ability to detect touch input while the screen is off. Turning the screen on would be so much easier with this feature when the phone is lying down on a table.

I love the design. It's so clean. It looks shiny, and metallic. And the UI is also really nice. I'm a big fan of customization, and I would enjoy what LG has done with its Android version

What I like is actually the virtual keyboard it has, you can adjust the virtual keyboard size which is great for someone like me who has fat fingers and adjustable keyboard comes really handy. 

Love it that it is huge :3

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified CASE: Corsair Obsidian 450D PSU: Corsair HX750i

I loved the part when you went to /r/pcmasterrace and showed the GIF of your slipped in potato LMAO. But seriously, I think the best feature of this phone has to be the resolution and PPI.