LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The screen resolution and pixel density.

Its the laser focus feature and the 1440p display and the huge battery

The multitasking and the splitscreen <3

Being able to chat while watching videos or doing other things is amazing.

Slightly warm & low contrast screen doesn't have to a bad thing.

That's actually what I prefer.

Most of the reference monitors in post-houses are calibrated that way.

Might be a good thing for video/film guys & the camera app is killer too!

I loved the buttons on the back, real nifty

Also the faux metal actually looks alright

So many nice features it's hard to choose. If I had to pick one, it would be large screen. I don't know if it will be practical, but I'd like to try it. My current phone is an iPhone 4 and I've never used android, but I'd like to try it. 6x more RAM, quad-core processor, 6x the resolution (I did some math and it is actually EXACTLY 6 times more pixels), replaceable battery and storage expandability (I even had that on my old Nokia, but Apple... Do I have to say anything more?). I think it would be a solid upgrade.

My favourite thing about the G3 is software tweeks like customizable buttons,multi copy,close to vanila finish.

I love the awesome metallic like plastic back and the option for expandable storage, the screen camera looks amazing

I really do love how thin the bezels are, it really does put an emphasis on the screen.

My favorite thing is definitely laser focus on camera, and actually I like that LG listened to users about some things in android UI what they fixed from LG G2 :) 

very cool! i think the LG G3 will be perfect for the network here and what i like about it is the combination of that massive 5.5 inch screen in that form factor ( oh thin bezels drool  :P) and the super whopping high 534 PPI!! are you kidding me, Arabic script will be a pleasure on this LG nugget.. though the UI is just the star here, i hope LG extends on this design language cause it's just looks too damn good, very simple and fresh yet so sophisticated and elegant, i love design and this's the first time i have been excited about a UI in a while ( i'm looking atchyou Touchwiz! )...also the 3GB RAM, beefy CPU AND removable battery combination means no compromise for a power user that i hope i'll be! * fingers crossed* ^_^    

it definitely has to be the sexy design, OMG those bezels!! I am actually quite surprised how they managed fit all that into such a small chassis. 

I like the simplistic design of the phone the customisation features and the screen quality.

I love the qHD 2560x1440p resolution screen. I also love how in depth the review is :)

My favourite thing about the G3 is the AMAZING resolution :D

anything is better than my 2 year old one x :P
the front of the phone is truly amazing, thin bezels and a clean surface!

This phone is what my mother needs, a large screen and a mode where you can hide unneeded technical stuff. I guess because of Asia's ageing population not knowing how to operate technology, LG has decided to make it as simple as possible (with that mode) and at the same time incorporating the advanced features, for those who like to tweak things here and there will feel right at home..

I think the best thing of this phone is the fast laser focus, most because I don't care about the screen and I often need too take my pictures quick! ;)

My favorite thing was the looks of the phone. It is the best design that I've ever seen as for a phone now.

I like everything about G3. Its design that include rear buttons, almost no bezel display with brushed metal and removable back. On the software counterpart it is having great level of customisability with no lag. I would love to have one in my pocket.  :)  ;)  :D  :lol: And how could I forget about the laser focus camera it's damn awesome.