LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part is the multi-tasking and because of its massive screen and resolution seems to work pretty well

My favorite part would be customizability of the Android UI.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 in review is dem bezels!

This phone is osom. The part i like the most is the screen, perfect to watch youtube videos and play some games. And the posibility of answer wasaps without stop watching videos is amazing.

Nice review by the way,

Would definitely have to be the screen and the amount of customization possible without having to root it. 

Those back buttons are my favorite part of the phone. Its a shame that the cell phone industry doesn't listen to the customer and just blindly does what they want.

Hello everyone

I like the volymbuttons in the back and its a lot bigger then my 3,5 inch display. I hope I win ;)

The best part of this phone is the 2k display !

Definitely the back buttons and the Android skin, so much nicer than the Samsung Touchwiz.  :D

But one thing I find useful that most people find useless is water-resistance and since I live in the UK; it rains near enough everyday.. Sooo.. It's pretty good for me  :P

This phone is osom. The part i like the most is the screen, perfect to watch youtube videos and play some games. And the posibility of answer wasaps without stop watching videos is amazing.

Nice review by the way,

My favorite part has to be the absolutely clean clean clean sides.  I am so annoyed pushing the volume or power buttons on other androids.

my favorite thing is that you can customize the ocations of the bottom buttons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked the thin bezel and the LG android Skin. The review was in depth and helpful. Thanks Linus for continuing to produce awesome reviews and other content on Superfun, LTT and TQ. I hope I win, I'm getting tired of my GS3 Mini.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside.

I watched Lunus Tech Tips for years on YT, but I figure this is as good as time as any to become member of forum community. 

Entire LG G3 package is great, but the best features of the phone are is screen, minimalistic hardware design, highly-customizable OS and great camera. 

I liked the fact that you included information about the contrast of the screen i hope ill win one of those 25 phones

Man, gotta love that laser focus. I've never owned a phone that can auto focus and snap pictures faster than the iPhone so maybe this will be the first ^^

my favorite thing is that it have a resolution larger than my computer screen ^^

i like the way how they managed to bring us a phone with very tiny bezzels without missing the volume and power buttons on the side of the phone

My favorite parts about this mobile device has to be the stock launcher (so customizable...) and the buttons on the back. Keep in mind that the camera and the slim bezels are also not to be overlooked.

Very nice phone and what a resolution! I don't have that resolution on my 27 inch monitor but we can have it on 5.5 inch phones now. 

Those customization options...

almost root levels of customizability... :o

That resolution of 1440p and the nice innovation with buttons on the back. 

i like the way how they managed to bring us a phone with very tiny bezzels without missing the volume and power buttons on the side of the phone

The best has to be the 530+ ppi.

Plus the whole phone is brilliant.

My favourite feature is all the custom setting on the phone, and that screen!!