Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like that it has a large replaceable battery and I also like the overall design,looks much better than the s5. this would be a great replacement for my aging s2.

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

I think that my favourite thing would be the screensize/resolution. I have hands on the bigger side and this bigger screen would really suit me. Based on your review I might use a custom ROM to change the display's color settings, and unlock the radio.

I love the amount customization that you can do to the phone without having to install any third party roms/features.

My favorite part is when you talk about not just the amazing resolution of the screen but the downsides of it.

I like the Camera the most.

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

My favourite thing would be the glorious 1440p IPS screen altho the part you mentioned about "yellow-ish" color slightly worries me along with battery life but I guess that's why it's packing a goddam 3k one.