Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The speed of the camera is pretty amazing for sporting events such as road rallys, but the clean, all about the screen sexy front look, is what i love the most :) 

My favourite part would have to be that 1440p screen. I dunno if I can tell the difference but more pixels are always better in my opinion. I'd rather have a 1440p 24" monitor though.

My favourite thing is the package of replaceable battery, button placement and additional customization inside android.

While the screen is great, I would probably prefer that graphical power used in other areas. The best part of the phone is in no doubt the camera. It has all the flagship features along with that laser(pew pew) autofocus. Plus I actually like how the camera UI works. Simple yet advance features are still there if you want them.

PS Love your cats.

My favorite thing about the g3 is the compilation of great features.

For me it seems to be a perfect phone, without the drawbacks other devices have.

Top specs, combined with a huge battery AND expandable storage? Sound great to me :)

my favorite thing is the fact that LG is awesome and is giving 25 of them away to LTT members :P 

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

The user interface from LG is really impressive, it stays close to vanilla android while adding some nice touches to the interface. 

The thing i love the most is the customizability :-)

I love the part where you have the ability to multi task! something that i  think is very important and has been missing.

My favorite part of the video would be Linus afraid of being attacked by photography enthusiasts.

My favorite parts of the phone would be the thin bezel, back buttons and the laser auto-focus.

Off-Topic, my favorite part of this giveaway is how you made a user who signed up for a while but only lurks around to actually start posting.

I like the fact that it's got a 1440 screen so I can mod a beast project cardboard box to fit it with a better display then DK 2 rift :P . But on a more serious level I'll be upgrading (att) from a gs4, and the idea of a bigger keyboard is a godsend, also my phone is so messed up I don't think they'll take it as a trade in for an upgrade here in a few months. 

My favourite parts are the buttom on the back (1:15), the great customization (7:09), and this phone looks very elegant (1:45).

I like that it has a large replaceable battery and I also like the overall design,looks much better than the s5. this would be a great replacement for my aging s2.

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."