LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite part is the 1440p screen and the amount of UI customisation is great.

I love the interchangeable battery. It seems most everyone who isn't Samsung forgot about the people who want their phones to actually stay charged for more than 5 minutes.

the buttons on the rear side is a great feature!

That customizable UI!!! I'm stuck with a gsIII still, I really hope I win one of these awesome devices!

That phone would look amazing on my hands. The beautiful display with those thin bezels, the laser focus and of course the high ppi.

Definitely the lazer to focus. My main complaint on the G2 is slow focus time  :)

Even though 1080p is enough for everyday phone use in my opinion; some Google cardboard users said nexus 5 was a bit pixelated for VR. G3's 1440p screen would be perfect for this application.

I realy likr the sleek desing and the buttons on the back. And i could realy use a new phone i am running a galaxy ace right now

my favorite thing is the sleek yet functional desing of the phone

Gotta be the multi window functionality, that's awesome.

I like the big screen, but I love how the UI looks! I wanna be multitasking that efficiently!

Best bit of the phone has to be the software tweaking that can be done out of the box.

The fact, as always, you reviewed the phone and didn't just list the specs then compare specs of other devices is great. Even after watching a few G3 videos already I think I got the most information from this one. Well done LMG.

My favourite feature of the phone would be the 5.5 inch, 2560x1440 display and the thin bezels. Also i can't wait to try out the back button innovation.

The speed of the camera is pretty amazing for sporting events such as road rallys, but the clean, all about the screen sexy front look, is what i love the most :) 

My favorite part of this phone is the dual windowed mode.

My favourite part would have to be that 1440p screen. I dunno if I can tell the difference but more pixels are always better in my opinion. I'd rather have a 1440p 24" monitor though.

Best thing about the G3 is the 13 MP camera with its funky laser rangefinder ;-)

my favourite thing about the g3 is the main selling point.... dat display!

My favourite thing is the package of replaceable battery, button placement and additional customization inside android.

My favourite part was when you went on pcmasterrace

While the screen is great, I would probably prefer that graphical power used in other areas. The best part of the phone is in no doubt the camera. It has all the flagship features along with that laser(pew pew) autofocus. Plus I actually like how the camera UI works. Simple yet advance features are still there if you want them.

PS Love your cats.

My favorite thing about the g3 is the compilation of great features.

For me it seems to be a perfect phone, without the drawbacks other devices have.

Top specs, combined with a huge battery AND expandable storage? Sound great to me :)

my favorite thing is the fact that LG is awesome and is giving 25 of them away to LTT members :P 

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<