LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about the phone is the customization available in LGs version of android! Something i cant do on my iphone :(

I like the amazing design of the phone, looks premium and has a clean front with the screen covering almost all of it.
The amazing QHD display just makes everything better together with the awesome Laser auto-focus camera!

My favorite thing about this phone is the buttons on the back.  I really like that there is not a lot of bezel and it looks a lot better than the G2.  

I am on the T-Mobile network, so it will be interesting to find out if this thing works.

My favorite feature is the laser focus, i think its a clever way to solve a problem that many smartphones have. :)

hope i win.

My favourite thing about it is that i love the size and placement of the buttons. I really wish one was for the camera though.

I'd have to say my favorite part of the G3 is the overall minimalistic feel to the device.  It's a style that many phones have tried and failed to bring to the table, but this one does it for me.  I hope I can get my hands on one!

Loved the 1440p resolution display, gorgeous!

I like the construction and buttons on the back.  I also like how it films cat vacuuming.

Qhd with thin bezel is my favorite

2560x1440 display and back button makes it very interesting 

Dat 1440p man... Better than my desktop monitor but on par with my surface pro 3!

My Computer (Yet to be named)

Processor: Intel i7 5930k @ 4.4 Cooler: Corsair H100i Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI RAM: 16GB EVGA 2666Mhz 4x4 Graphics Card: PNY Geforce GTX 980 ti  Storage: 1x Intel 730 240GB / 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB PSU: Corsair RM650 Case: NZXT S340 Monitor: Asus VG248QE Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013

I like the 1440p resolution, the 3 GB of ram, and the removable battery.

My favorite part of the G3 is the 1440p!!

Off the top of my head, my favorite part of the G3 is all of the accessibility options because my mother works with special education students and in that environment, any improvement is a good thing.

What i love is the brushed plastic, the redesigned buttons on the back and the screen resolution. As well as the overall look of the phone.

Loved the 1440p resolution display, gorgeous!

My favorite part was pretty much the back of the phone. The buttons, the brushed plastic, the cat that it's removable, the removable battery, the SD card slot... It's glorious. 

Also, I'm gonna play devils advocate here... The QHD screen is useless. It adds no meaningful value to the phone. On top of that, the screen isn't even good where it matters! I'd rather have a great 1080p screen than an average 1440p one. This just seems like marketing before practicality.

my favorite thing about the LG G3 is the knock codes and the back button design 

My favorite is the knock code would love to have that on my phone :)!!

My favorite part of this phone are the thin bezels 

Less waste of space

The massive resolution of the screen and the fast CPU 

i would say that my favorite features are 1 the buttons on the back 2.- the software i personally use roms just becasue of the customizaition that brings to the stock android but now lg has integrated this customization into their flavor of android and its just amazing :D plus 1440p scree omg! :D

The resolution... more pixels!!! The dpi is ridiculous, and with bezels that small the screen must be awesome