LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

screen of course :) and I can't even compare this to my ZTE Skate... sooooo yea

removable battery and the aluminum build. Amazing combo

I like the how fast the phone will be i have a Samsung note and the thing is so dang slow 

Thanks linustechtips for this great give away.  

I like that the UI is actually usable instead of that horrible Touchwiz...

I like the how fast the phone will be i have a Samsung note and the thing is so dang slow 

Thanks linustechtips for this great give away.  

I love how they implemented some features usually only found in custom roms, like homescreen customisation.

The usability options are also amazing, they're way more in depth than anything I've seen on a stock rom so far!

CPU: i7-4770k [delidded, watercooled]  | RAM: 8GB Corsair Dominator 2133MHz | MB: ASUS Maximus VI Formula | GPU: 2 reference GTX780's [watercooled] | SSD: Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: WD Black 4TB | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Case: Corsair Obsidian 900D

The thing I like best is the customisable buttons at the bottom!

Favourite thing about it is the bezels. 

My rig: i7 930 oc to 3.4 ghz, GA-X58A-UD3R, 6GB of ocz ram, antec nine hundred two, seasonic g 650, gigabyte 7970 OC, 120 GB Samsung 840, 1TB Seagate barracuda. Cm storm trigger mx browns and a steelseries sensei raw.

My favorite thing about this LG phone is the backing material, being able to remove it but still looking more metallic like than plastic like.

Man i hope i could win (but not with my luck). I haven't had a new phone since i lost my job during the midst of the Eurozone crises 4 and half years ago. It doesn't even have these apps things.

What I really love about this phone (and pretty much every phone since 2012) is how much better it is than my ancient Droid X2.

My most favorite thing about this phone would be the pixel density and the possibilities in the future.

My Most Favorite part of G3 is 

Multi Windows......Where i can watch videos/ play games....And Reply to my active conversations :)

My favorite part about G3 are the buttons on the back because i always smash the buttons on the side when i dont want it. And G3 is just beautiful

The thing I like most about this phone is the high customobility of the OS. The ultra high resolution is something to like, but really shouldn't be too noticeable at a mere 5 and a half inches. 4gbs of RAM would also be nice, because 3 is just, you know, an odd number. I really, REALLY love the bezels. It just makes the overall design look great. I also like how theres no buttons on any part of the phone but the back.

All in all, I think my favorite thing about the phone is the design. With an exception of hardware and custom operating systems, design is really all phones manufacturers can offer to set themselves apart.

PREPARE YOUR DIDDLY-HOLE

THE 4K VIDEO CAPTURE IS SO COOL!

Desktop | Server

| i7 3770k @4.6GHz, 1.35v | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance CL9 4x4GB | MSI GeForce GTX 670 Power Edition | MSI Z77A-G43 | Corsair GS 700w | Corsair Force 3 60GB | Seagate 5TB 7200rpm |

| i7 920 @2.66GHz | Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB | Seagate 3TB 7200rpm |

My favorite thing is the pixel density, and the buttons in the back!

I like the slim bezels due to the back buttons. Makes for I nice looking phone.

I really like the amazing screen resolution and the small bezels. Also the knock on code in the lock screen.