LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about the phone is the screen size and resolution. tired of using a crappy IPhone (ggrrrrr apple). I have ATT BTW

What don't I love about the g3?! I have the LG G2 and apart from the display everything about it is great. So for the G3 upgrading the the display to a 2k display is my favorite feature by far. Thanks LG and Linus for making this giveaway possible!

the one big thing that I really enjoyed about the G3 was the ability to change the size of the keyboard, that is an especially beneficial feature for me. I wish my S3 would be able to do that haha.

3000 mAh removable battery. I'm a sucker for removable batteries.

I liked buttons on the back, never tried anything like that, but I like the idea.

the one big thing that I really enjoyed about the G3 was the ability to change the size of the keyboard, that is an especially beneficial feature for me. I wish my S3 would be able to do that haha.

Google LG g3 keyboard xda and you should find the keyboard on there. I have it and it's fully functional for the most part you can use it on just about any smartphone I guess

My favourite feature is... well all the features, it has all the features that  would usually be only available on custom roms, but now I don't have to root it. :D

The LG flavor of Android seems like it would be very interesting to toy around with, but I think my favorite feature is the move from side buttons to the back buttons.

It is sad that they opted for the rear mounted speaker though, was hoping HTC would be able to break everyone out of that habit.

My favourite thing about this phone is the large screen size!

What i like the most is the customizeable interface! Freakin' cool!

It's sad to say that my favorite feature on the G3 (since I own a G2) is the knock-on feature. I'm embarrassed at the number of times that I took my friends phone and tried to unlock it by knocking on the phone. 

Part I love the most is screen size combined with resolution/UI designed to use that PPI. Being able to multitask while typing on larger buttons makes it much easier to get stuff done.

Part I love the most is screen size combined with resolution/UI designed to use that PPI. Being able to multitask while typing on larger buttons makes it much easier to get stuff done.

I just like pixels. :P

INTEL i5 4670 (non-K) | MSI H81I | XFX Black Edition R9 280 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO 120GB

Seasonic M12II EVO 620W | SEAGATE Barracuda 2TB

CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport 8GB | CM Elite 130

My favorite thing is, Its Korean phone. I love Korean thingy, but I'm not Korean. Korean stuff always step ahead than the other these days. Thats why I love that freakin' phone. And I want one to replace my Nokia 1200.
Seriousely. I need to be updated. Thats G3 is more than qualify. Even waaaayyy to good for me. Hehee..
Thanks. :)

would like to try lg and realy need a new phone :D

My favourite thing is the navigation bar at the bottom.

would like to try lg and realy need a new phone :D

I LIKE THE SIZE AND STILE OF THE G3, THE FACT THAT IT DOESNT HAVE ANY BUTTONS ON THE SIDES  IS A TRUE WINNER IN MY BOOK AS WELL AS THE SIMPLE USE OF SUCH A WELL THOUGHT OUT DEVICE SHOWS THAT SOMEONE DOES LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT A PRODUCT.

I love the 2560x1440 screen. It is so much better than my Galaxy Ace's screen...

my favorite thing about the phone is the little bezels

my favorite thing about the video was the auto hdr bit xD we still love you Linus

Hope i Win my daughter dropped my phone in the toilette ;/

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is definitely the placement of the lock and volume buttons. It offers a unique feel to the phone and can't really be compared to anything else.