LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

my favorite part is the button placement and the removable battery and micro sd card slot

I'd say it's the design and the screen (I'd probably use a sharper wallpaper to stay away from disappointments as MKBHD suggested  :lol: )

My favorite part of the phone are the bouttons on the backside ! :)

I'd love to have a phone with a 538ppi screen... I could also need a microSD slot, I'm constantly running out of space ;)

So you could say those both are my favorites of that phone :)

My favourite parts about the phone no buttons on the side of the phone and custom home bar that's a very neat trick!!!! :)

My favorite is the massive 1440p HD screen. The back buttons are also great. Ofcourse the overall specs are awesome ... is the LG flagship phone after all.

I love the multi-tasking capabilities!!! 

The buttons on the back i think its unique and id love to try them

My favorite feature of this phone is the Multy-Tasking capabilities of it.

Epic display, and overall, an epic phone :D

crafted personality!

My favorite thing about the G3 is the ridiculously small bezel and huge scream size..

My most favourite thing has got to be the 3000mAh battery. Should last longer than what I have now.

I really like those thin bezzles and dat 1440p screen. 5.5 inches of pure amazingness makes me feel good.

I love the aesthetics of the phone and the multi-window functionality. That being said, LG's EULA is disgustingly terrible and the screen seems like a gimmick to me. A ~5.2 inch 1080p display with good color accuracy is much better than 5.5 inch 1440p display that leaves all the other aspects behind just to push resolution.

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

I love the awesome customizability options, that work without breaking any functionality or style (well, at least on first look ;) ) Especially the animation tweaking!

Edit: oh, and it uses a 2100 MHz Band for Data, which is nice, as it works in Germany :D

Personal rig: Silverstone SG13 Case | AMD Ryzen 1700 | Biostar X370GTN |  EVGA GTX1080 Superclocked w/ FTW BIOS  | 450W SFX PSU | 16GB GSKILL DDR4-2666 | Roccat Ryus MK Pro Keyboard & Roccat Kone XTD Mouse | Samsung 850Pro NVMe PCIe SSD 256GB

Working Laptop: Thinkpad T460p with Core i7 6700HQ @ 2.6 GHz | 32GB DDR4 RAM | Intel HD 530 | GeForce 940MX | 256 GB Crucial M500 SSD 

My favorite thing about the G3 is the ridiculously small bezel and huge screen size.

I totally agree with Linus in saying that pushing the envelope is something that needs to happen more often. The smartphone market has become quite stale in my opinion. Though it isn't truly revolutionary, the high density display is still a wow factor to anyone who understands hearse numbers. The LG G3, to me personally, outclasses the GS5 and is up there with the One M8

The best thing about the LG G3 is the customization options available. Although the headline feature is the 1440p screen but, for me it's not required and we are more likely to see this become a common thing for flagships. It is not a unique or defining feature which is special to the G3. Things like modifying the home buttons, size of the keyboard, lock methods etc are not present in OEM interfaces, you generally have to mod out those features.

The back buttons, metallic look of it and the thin bezel is what I like about the G3.

Lovin' that customizability without even having to go through custom roms! count me in!

This is so awesome that it blew away my thoughts. The best thing i like abut it is itself.nothing more to say :D

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

Despite that amazing screen.. I LOVE the fact one can customize the home screen, back and recent apps bar at the bottom! Awesome neat feature 

My favorite thing about the G3 is the ridiculously small bezel and huge screen size.