LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really like the idea of a fast and easy to use HDR mode, my phones have been rather weak in this department historically and so I think this could be a great feature.

I really like the idea of a fast and easy to use HDR mode, my phones have been rather weak in this department historically and so I think this could be a great feature.

I like the whole front side of it because it's so clean and minimalistic, and the other thing I like is the Knock Code. It's so cool. :D

the buttons on the back are what i think sets this phone apart along with the screen obviously

I like the 13MP camera with the 2.1MP sefie front camera.

Taking a video at 4K with a phone is super amazing. I would like to own and test that phone for myself.

MY favorite thing about the G3 is the buttons beeing rear mounted. I bet it is awesome to use. Would love to try it out.

That screen size, cant wait to use them hd wallpapers.

the buttons on the back are what i think sets this phone apart along with the screen obviously

Its gotta be the laser autofocus system, im always taking pictures in the dark, and having a laser autofocus system makes so much sense!

My favourite thing is probably the ability to send messages and talk to people while doing something such as watching YouTube or Netflix.

The thin bezels top the list for me.  I've been wanting a larger-screened phone for a while and this ticks it without being overly bulky.

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

Love the back buttons and that screen resolution OMG!

Hands down the keyboard. I love the tweaking in size and especially moving the cursor by swiping over the spacebar. Besides that I also love to tweak the on-screen buttons, in particular to have the dropdown menu with a touch of a button in stead of swiping down. 

What a beauty! By the way, love your reviews.  ;)

My favorite part about it is the LG Android it uses.

well, there wre  many things that amused me , bu i sertainly loved the "picture in picture" mode...!!

I like the Processor and the 1440p display and I have a Chinese knock off right now

I like the Processor and the 1440p display and I have a Chinese knock off right now

I like the idea of having buttons on the back so this is my favorite part.

My favorite parts of this phone are: The knock on feature, I have an LG G2 and this feature is really great. Also, LOVE the buttons on the back of the phone, they didn't take very long to adjust to at all, for me, it is easier than the buttons on the side. I love gaming on my phone, and this phone has excellent specs for gaming, so I should have no lag or stuttering while gaming on this phone. Multitasking is really easy to do too, I have a lot of programs open at once on my phone, and I switch between programs a lot on my phone, so good multitasking is very important to me, and this phone is perfect for that. The camera, I take a ton of pictures on my phone, and a good camera is imporant to me, and 13 MP and 4k is perfect for great picture taking. Finally, the customazation features on this phone are great, I spend a lot of time customizing my phone and this phone has great customization features.

First of all, thank you for this opportunity. It's an absolutely amazing giveaway.

I think that what I like the most of the G3,it's the big step that LG has given with this software. The G2 had big software issues, and it seems that with the G3, LG has figured that out.

And well, the camera and that enormous quantity of pixels are huge deals too.

I'm eager to try this phone and watch how it goes.

Thank you, for the amazing review, and for the massive giveaway.

Greetings from Argentina.

Leonardo.

removable battery, exchangeable back cover, that massive screen real estate and the fact that it is quite an improvement over my current phone.

Resolution is not JUST A NUMBER to LG

I love the fact that this phone actually still has a SD card slot in it!