LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the design where there are no buttons on the sides! I also too get annoyed sometimes about those volume rockers and what not. Plus, the overall slick design is sweet!

one of the best things on G3 for me is that ultra fast laser focus :) And camera itself.. Than the G3 android skin, very cool :)

I also hate the Samsung's placement of the power and volume buttons. I love that the buttons are on the back of his LG G3 unit.

My favorite feature is definitely the thin bezels and also the back buttons which enable a good one-handed usage with a 5.5 inch display.

I love the buttons on the backside and the clean frontside  B)

My favorite part is that lg gave you guys so many phones to give away :)

the amount of customization you get is really cool! :D so much more than you get with touchwiz.

I love the screen, and how you can customize many things without rooting the phone.

instead of having 5.5 inch screen it matches the size of galaxy s5 and one m8. Thats what I like

I have 2 equally favourite things about this phone:

The 2560x1440 resolution display with the huge PPI and the Optical Image Stabilization on the camera  ^_^

I like the overlay on the keyboard for alternate sizing, and obviously it would be fun to brag about having a phone with higher resolution than many other screens.

My favorite part about the lg g3 review was how solidly the phone was built. Also, how Linus accurately reviewed the pros and cons of the 2560x1440 display, which I would have thought smoked the competitors screens without watching this video. And lastly, how Linus showed all the specs of the camera and software which allowed and early insight on the phone. Thanks!

The think I love about the LG G3 is the screen (edge to edge) and the removable battery

The screen, all those pixels.

I also like the laser-focussing.

The thing I love most about the LG G3 is the display. Although the 2560 x 1440p resolution screen is not necessary, I still am a fan of OEMs taking the initiative to push the industry forward in any way possible. The bezels are very thin which make this phone looks so good. 

I like that it has the buttons on the back rather than the side. It's a newer idea to me and I think it sounds neat and atleast slightly innovative.

I also like that it has the laser distance finder for the camera so it can autofocus quicker as I like to take good pictures without too much messing with the camera itself.

PC gaming is superior to console gaming, but the gamers themselves are neither superior or inferior to one another: they're just people with varying degrees of understanding.

- http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/guide

I also enjoy watching SinusTechTips with @Puke_Lafr (from WAN Show Afterparty)

It's got to be the 2560x1440 display and the onscreen buttons rather than physical, allows the form factor to be a lot cleaner. Love to finish on the back also! Removeable battery is also a bit of a deal breaker! Love it.

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

i like the keyboard resizeing best

I like what LG has done with the Android skin.

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

My favorite feature on the G3 is being able to reply to a text without the app your are currently on closes :D

I really like the idea of a fast and easy to use HDR mode, my phones have been rather weak in this department historically and so I think this could be a great feature.