LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I would say the 3000mah battery.  I like a phone that would be able to last at least 2 days.

I really love the thin bezels, and the finishing looks impressively premium even though it's plastic. Good job LG.

I like how the on-screen buttons are customizable and the fact that you can hide them in applications. I don't understand why this is not a standard Android feature.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Favourite part of the review would have to be Linus.

Favourite part of the phone would have to be everything.

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

My favourite thing about the phone is the Autofocus laser and the customisability of the UI 

I like the speed of the focus of the camera.

The thing I love most about the LG G3 is the 1400p display!

I love the 1440p display. It might not be the best but hey LG are moving things in the right direction. I also love how small the bezels are and how the back doesn't look like plastic but is. Overall a great phone (note opinions vary)

my favorite thing is actually a tie between the dual window mode and the build quality, its not amazing or anything but its pretty good from what i've heard.

I like the thin bezels and the rear mounted buttons!

Dat Resolution. I'm not liking the multi-task delay compared to the HTC One (M8) though. The buttons on the back look a little odd but it honestly seems like a better choice than side buttons; how long does it take to get used to the different button placement? Beyond that, modifying the bottom set of buttons seems interesting.

I especially Like  the custom android and all ist`s functions and the amazing resolution.

The thin bezels are definitely my favourite thing about this phone, with how big the screens are getting, having thin bezels is a must, and it just looks so good as well.

My favourite part is the zooming in the multitasking screen. This is the thing that annoys me the most about stock android and finally it's been done right

Loved the ability to record car tail sacking action. Nah, love the sexual looks and the slim bezel.

"Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey".... Yeah

-The Doctor

My favorite part is where the camera focuses well and good screen resolution :)

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the ultra slim bezels!

My favorite part was slicks SMS :) Also the great comparison shots with the M8, no one else dares to compare to two in such a great way. Thanks Linus!

Gotta love the thin bezels! It makes the phone look stunning

My favourite thing about the G3 is its combination of features, and how adaptable it is, you have an amazing screen that is at the top end of usable resolution, you have a micro SD for expansion, you have options to add a back to add wireless charging if you need it, amazing build quality, newest version of android.

Everything you could want, and best of all if I were to win it would replace my really old original HTC desire that has started to crap out on me.#

although at this point (5500 posts) there is less than 0.5% chance of getting won, so good luck all.

My favorite thing is the button placement since it contributes to yet another feature which are the thin vessels on the phone.

I like that the power button and volume button  are on the back, instead of on the side. Seems to make sense when you have a big phone.