LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about this phone is that I have a chance of winning it. :P Anyways, my true thing I like about this phone is the beauty of it.

Are you kidding me?! It's a G3, dude. What's not to like about it!

My most favorite thing about it (exactly what I liked about the G2) would have to be the uber thin bezels, for sure.

My favorite thing about the review is how your cat doesn't attack you for vacuuming his tail.

Also love the phone and seems to be a nice upgrade from the G2.

I have always thought that a screen resolution greater than 1080p would just be a useless drain on battery but LG has managed to make one that is great to look at and seems to still have great life so that is a huge win.  That said I think the insanely fast camera would probably be one of my favorite features.  Coming from the Galaxy S4, which isn't too bad, the G3 camera response seemed instant.

Lg makes really good mobiles 

I am currently using nexus 4 and the build quality is awesome, so I would like to be my next phone is LG G3. Being a pixel freak :wub:  G3   is best and that snapdragon 805 is just amazing  B)

For me ,its gotta be the LG android interface, even though my last phone was kind of a terrible mess (got what I paid for) the UI was amazing and even going to sense there were things thaat seemed less intuitive.

Goals for phoneHome media remote and BOINC powerhouse.

the buttons on the back are brilliant, I don't have a smartphone but when ever i ask to use a friends I end up hitting the side buttons and turning the phone off.

The camera looks better then my current camera.

My favorite thing about this phone is that it has a snapdragon 801, 2K screen and 13mp camera. Been waiting for this phone to come out for 6-7 months, i hope i win!

The super smooth design, the mega awesome super exciting screen and the new button design really make me super excited about this phone

My favorite part about the phone would probably be the Gigantonormouse screen & resolution! Having a MicroSd card slot it great as well, I got some spare ones, and a phone without a slot for them :D

Good luck everyone :P